PDA

View Full Version : New San Da DVD now out!

lkfmdc
10-10-2005, 01:16 PM
For those interested in improving your fighting skills

"2005 Combat Sports Camp Vol 1"

Filmed during a special three day seminar and training camp at NY San Da Gym, this DVD introduces you to both San Da kickboxing and clinching skills. Sifu David A Ross has trained 2 world champions and over 16 national champions. Also appearing on this DVD are well known fighters Ian Morgan and Tim O'Connor of the NY San Da Team.

Volume 1 includes
1. Turn the corner
2. Slipping punches
3. Slipping punches to set up takedowns
4. Double leg
5. Cross body tackle
6. Side body lock
7. Duck under and human disassembly
8. Slipping to set up striking
9. Boxing inside combinations
10. Punching to set up takedowns

Order "2005 Combat Sports Camp Vol. 1" NOW!
http://www.CustomFlix.com/207796

Ben Gash
10-10-2005, 02:52 PM
Cool, if I've got some cash next month I'll order it. Will you ever resurrect your Lama series?

Ben Gash
10-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Will there be a volume 2?

lkfmdc
10-10-2005, 03:03 PM
Vol 2 of the sports training camp will be out in a day or so....

MasterKiller
10-11-2005, 06:48 AM
Why don't we get the same deal as MMA.tv? :mad:

lkfmdc
10-11-2005, 07:08 AM
Ask and you shall receive

For those who didn't buy the first DVD "punching and clinching" I will offer you BOTH DVD's for only $70 (as opposed to over $80) which INCLUDES the shipping and handling PLUS I'll throw in a FREE shirt (a $20 value)

Must be sent to me via www.PayPal.com to LKFMDC@att.net and will last until 10/19 only

Of course, if you bought the first DVD, this isn't a great offer maybe?

SO......

Order the new DVD at cost ($39.95) via Pay Pal by 10/19 and I'll send it free shipping AND give you the free shirt...

fair deal?

MasterKiller
10-11-2005, 07:21 AM
Sweet.

As soon as my house closes, I'm ordering. :cool:

bodhitree
10-12-2005, 07:34 AM
looks good,
i just don't know about 40$ good.

lkfmdc
10-12-2005, 10:44 AM
The last DVD got RAVE reviews.....

I bet you go to the movies every weekend, eat lunch out 5 days a week and buy a cup of coffee.... but $39 is too expensive for a DVD?

I guess you don't buy any instructional, because $39 is actually cheap, and unlike stuff from Century, mine is no fluff, just pure instruction....

lkfmdc
10-14-2005, 02:52 PM
TTT for those who want to take advantage of the limited offer....

MasterKiller
10-17-2005, 09:14 AM
Since both are now available....what's the difference between Volume 1 and Volume 2?

lkfmdc
10-17-2005, 10:21 AM
the first one if #1 and the second one is #2 :p

No, really, we shot them over a 3 day seminar we did, so we had over 2 and 1/2 hours of footage that we split into the two DVD's

Volume one starts with a drill to get a takedown, then shows how you really get it in a situation with punching. We expand upon the idea to get other takedowns vs punches. Then we use same idea (slipping) to set up upper body clinches and inside striking. We finish with some ways to use punches to open up opportunities to take down. Then there is a very brief review of body vs head clinching

Volume two starts with neck clinching, then shows ways to counter the neck tie (ie the neck hold). From there we move on to ways to defend and counter the round kick (both low round kick and body round kick)

Volume two continues with ways to stop a shoot, ie tackle...

We finsih volume two with a discussion of footwork and how to include the sprawl in your basic shadow boxing

Ben Gash
10-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Sounds super sweet. I've been looking for this type of product for a little while, so as soon as I've got some cash I'll order. (I started teaching to make my hobby self funding, so how come I'm broke all the time now?:( :confused: )

lkfmdc
10-18-2005, 09:14 AM
You've got today and tomorrow to get the special, after that you can still order at customflix, I'm already working on two more DVD's

MasterKiller
10-18-2005, 12:07 PM
Ask and you shall receive

For those who didn't buy the first DVD "punching and clinching" I will offer you BOTH DVD's for only $70 (as opposed to over $80) which INCLUDES the shipping and handling PLUS I'll throw in a FREE shirt (a $20 value)

Must be sent to me via www.PayPal.com to LKFMDC@att.net and will last until 10/19 only

Of course, if you bought the first DVD, this isn't a great offer maybe?

SO......

Order the new DVD at cost ($39.95) via Pay Pal by 10/19 and I'll send it free shipping AND give you the free shirt...

fair deal?

Does the $70 deal work for Volume 1 and Volume 2, or just for "punching and clinching" and Volume 1?

lkfmdc
10-18-2005, 12:26 PM
Just for punching and clinching and volume 1

Next month, if you're all good like KFO'ers I'll put up a special if you want all three :)