PDA

View Full Version : crazy vid

Kristoffer
10-13-2005, 02:35 AM
I have a memory of seeing this before so it's probably not new.

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/956/

hey, this gotta be fake right?

Ben Gash
10-13-2005, 02:54 AM
I think that must be the Chinese version of *******.

Ben Gash
10-13-2005, 02:55 AM
J-a-c-k-a-s-s

truewrestler
10-13-2005, 10:22 AM
I don't think it is j@ck@ss... looks like good combat training to me

Royal Dragon
10-13-2005, 06:01 PM
That whole thing reminds me of a movie scene I once saw. There is a truck driver sitting in his truck, and a Karate guy standing at the drivers door. The Karate guy goes nuts and does this long drawn out showing of his moves and such and ends by going Karattttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The truck driver looks at him completely un moved, and quietly, says "Monkey Wrench" as he non chelontly sticks his hand out his window and smacks the karate guy on the head with a big wrench...knocking him out cold. Then he just sort of smirks to himself...

There has to be a life lesson in that scene somewhere. :p

gfx
10-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Yeah I think it's pretty real. I've read discussions about this in Chinese ( as in, hosted in China, written in Chinese ) martial art forums.

What's sad is that with their regiment, it's probably actually quite effective.

I cringe to think where CMA is heading.

Kristoffer
10-14-2005, 06:00 AM
They don't seem to learn much technique or strategy just crazy flailing, screaming and randomly hopping.

got the aggression down though

gfx
10-14-2005, 11:26 AM
You can see their strategy, scare opponent, attack first, go for the head, then duck under punches and hit the leg. Also beat the sh*t out of guys lying on the ground. The hopping helps with mobility. With enough practice, it's probably very effective against random hooligans on the street. ( Or being a hooligan, whichever comes first )

David Jamieson
10-14-2005, 11:36 AM
The attacks were prearranged in most cases. The screaming is likely an attempt at tempering adrenaline response while maintaining ability to attack. Sort of a neutralizer of the adrenaline dump that occurs when you are attacked.

It's a method I suppose. Not one I'd choose for myself, but there's lots of different training out there, this is pretty crazy though :P

Hard Fists
10-14-2005, 11:40 AM
Mad gorilla, ape, chimp fu, with blades?