PDA

View Full Version : Seminar Announcement

Three Harmonies
10-13-2005, 07:50 AM
Greetings all. I wanted to let the cat out of the bag (so to speak) about a small seminar I may be doing in Indianapolis IN. John Wicker Laoshi has been kind enough to invite me to his school to offer a one day intensive on throws and takedowns in Mantis. We are not 100% set on a date yet, but it will either be November 13th or 20th. It will be all day with a lunch break (about 4 hours total training. Cost will be around $50. Again in Indianapolis Indiana.
As soon as we cinch up the details (no later than the end of this week) I will post it. I hope all of you can come and share your ideas and understandings.
Any questions or concerns can be directed to me.

Thanks
Jake Burroughs :D

Three Harmonies
10-13-2005, 08:26 PM
It is confirmed for November 13th, at 10am. The address is below. Cost is $50. Hope to see you all there. Any questions, or to register contact me personally.

Bushido Martial Arts Academy
916 E. Main St.
Greenwood, IN 46143

Thanks
Jake Burroughs :D

yu shan
10-14-2005, 07:51 AM
Good luck Jake! Everyone in attendance will certainly get there moneys worth. I will be in Florida training with my Shifu that weekend, maybe next time. A good time will be had by all...

Three Harmonies
11-02-2005, 03:58 PM
For all my midwest buddies, I will be in Indy in about 10 days, and their is still space left. I hope to see you there!

Cheers
Jake :D

El Tejon
11-06-2005, 09:05 AM
We'll be there, Jake. Our club is looking forward to it.:)

Three Harmonies
11-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Thanks El Tejon! Appreciate your support! Let me know if any of you all want any Jow!
Jake :)

Three Harmonies
11-17-2005, 10:16 AM
My thanks to John Wicker Laoshi and his students for the warm welcome and dedicated attention at my mini-seminar in Indy! I had a great time, and we covered a lot of ground! I will post the pics when I can.
Cheers
Jake :)

jwwmantis
11-17-2005, 12:42 PM
Jake, thanks again for putting on a good seminar. And thanks for the Jow. My neck needed it. Hope the drive went well. later

John