PDA

View Full Version : Xingyi Combos

xingyiman
02-09-2001, 08:01 PM
Xingyiquan has many linking forms, some that follow the creation cycle of the Five Elements. Just wanted to start a discussion on the favorite Xingyi Five Element combination strikes you use during sparring, combat, etc.

doug maverick
02-09-2001, 09:47 PM
my favorite move has to be sliding up the window to look at the moon it's the best way to attack the ribs and if you ever seen the movie three evil masters you'll see how each time theres a fight they use that move i once used it in a street fight and trust me it works. also my favorite move is the bang chuan if you are a smart fighter then you know you can use the strijes to block and attack at the same time.

doug maverick
02-09-2001, 09:47 PM
my favorite move has to be sliding up the window to look at the moon it's the best way to attack the ribs and if you ever seen the movie three evil masters you'll see how each time theres a fight they use that move i once used it in a street fight and trust me it works. also my favorite move is the bang chuan if you are a smart fighter then you know you can use the strikes to block and attack at the same time.