PDA

View Full Version : **** kung fu!

GuSpeed
10-18-2005, 11:28 AM
******! I'm tire of hearing people saying oh my style is better than yours and stuff. Well guess what? Duke it out and find out....:p On top of that people keep on talkin about forms and shaolin do this and that...

Well do your form and record it on video and post it on the net. I have yet to see people really put their forms for other martial artist to critique. I'm working on getting a camera to do the recording so I can post my forms up so people can see my style.

I'm not trying to be as ASS but really people talk so much about forms better than that guy. Well do your form and post it and someone else post their forms and compare.

EASY;)

Chief Fox
10-18-2005, 12:48 PM
I've put some forms up and I've seen others do the same. Where are yours?

EarthDragon
10-18-2005, 01:56 PM
May I ask what posting a set on the internet would prove?

I hardley find that after years of fighting one could grasp the knowledge, wisdom and effectiveness of thier given art simply based on rehersed movments.

I know some players that are incredible set perfromers but have never fought a street fight in thier life.

But posting a form would prove what then? please clear up the confusion....live well

Mortal1
10-18-2005, 02:25 PM
Well posting what ever it is you are goood at. Fighting, forms breaking stone slabs with your junk. ;) Instead of asking others to do so when he hasn't. It doesn't prove anything. But after all it is a kung fu forum. The more vids the better.

Judge Pen
10-18-2005, 02:29 PM
I'm working on getting a camera to do the recording so I can post my forms up so people can see my style.

Me too.

Didn't you already critique SD's forms? Doesnt' that contradict what your post said?

GeneChing
10-18-2005, 02:58 PM
...my kung fu practice keeps me regular. that's enough for me, really. :D

FuXnDajenariht
10-18-2005, 03:03 PM
lmao.... :D

Mortal1
10-18-2005, 03:49 PM
LOLOL Is that what he is doing? A true master. I need to go practice.