PDA

View Full Version : CHI Where to put it...

bean
10-20-2005, 01:51 AM
am relatively new to this, but have been able to create chi by 'rolling a ball' with my hands rolling towards me while in horse stance or sat cross-legged. I end up with the 'ball' of energy between my hands and usually just end up finishing the process and doing something else. Is there any way i can use this better, what do i do with it??

FooFighter
10-20-2005, 05:51 AM
Bean,

You can store that energy in your dan tien (two inches below your belly button). Or you can manifest your desire by adding that ball of energy into your creative visualization meditation. How to do exactly is a secret. I have studied a method of adding chi behind creative meditation which has manifested my desires.

David Jamieson
10-20-2005, 07:12 AM
put it next to the teabox in the cupboard. That way it stays fresh :p

lol, you can 'put it' into your lower dantien and seal it there to add to your core or you can cast it away through your fingertips. your call.

pssst. You are only feeling the natural sensations that you were previously unaware of because of your dulled and blind mind. It was always there, itr was always flowing through you. Just because you got to the river yesterday doesn't mean it hasn't always been there and you've been drinking out of it for your whole life.

capice?

Oso
10-21-2005, 10:13 AM
Wow.

Dude, you just broke the Conservation of Energy Principle.

Good Job.

dougadam
10-21-2005, 11:52 AM
qi: the circulating life energy that in Chinese philosophy is thought to be inherent in all things; in traditional Chinese medicine the balance of negative and positive forms in the body is believed to be essential for good health

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=chi

Oso
10-21-2005, 12:12 PM
thanks...been wondering what that stuff was...