PDA

View Full Version : MR Joe Keit

hskwarrior
10-20-2005, 10:20 AM
Mr Joe Keit,

I am here to challenge you to the death. to the death, why to the death you ask?

only for the drama of it. hey man, what's up? its hard to get a hold of you so i'll post it up here in hopes you check it out.

I put up the pictures we took together in texas on the website:
hskclf.zoomshare.com

there is also another picture of lee koon hung there in the photo album as well.

call me tell me what you think.

also got some new info from fut san, so let your fingers do the walking.

peace,

frank

Ou Ji
10-20-2005, 10:41 AM
This Page is Currently Unavailable

We are sorry but this page is currently unavailable. You have reached this message because the page you requested has returned the following error:
404 - Page Not Found

:confused:

hskwarrior
10-20-2005, 11:36 AM
oops, my bad,

hsclf.zoomshare.com

now ou ji.........:confused: :o :eek: :D :p

hskwarrior
10-20-2005, 11:37 AM
there is that better?:rolleyes:

Sow Choy
10-20-2005, 02:46 PM
Yo HSK...

Cool pics... Good to see Freddy Spencer on there... he is such a nice guy...

Been busy here, but another hurricane is coming so, everything is getting screwed up again... Dragon Boat Races are canecelled, and my sihing is having a grand opening for his new location sunday, not sure if he is gonna cancel yet...

But that sucks when you spend alot of money to promote something and then Mother Nature decides to send us a hurricane kick again...

Peace...

Joe

Ou Ji
10-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Not to be picking on you but your web fu needs work. Please learn how to maintain the aspect ratio when you post pictures.

Unlees you're trying to help your sifu lose weight (he looks AWFULLY thin there). :D

hskwarrior
10-20-2005, 06:19 PM
ou ji,

it is just a free site created by a comp-illiterate person. i guess you have nothing good to say so don't say anything. it really was meant for the person i addressed it to.

i didn't ask for your comment.

see, im not playing games, this place is true waste land and the same small handfull of people are still here with the same old sheet.

anyways, i am working at trying to obtain a documentary about the tai ping rebellion that mentions Jeong Yim and his involvement in the revolution. until then, i'll pop in and out everyonce and a while.

peace ya'll.

frank

Ou Ji
10-21-2005, 07:31 AM
Dude you need to chill. Maybe brush that chip off your shoulder.

I use free sites too but I still want them to look good. You want to keep going along making newbie mistakes then go ahead.

I would think that constructive critism would be just as good as 'something good to say'. I prefer that my friends point out what I'm doing wrong rather than blindly saying Good Job and letting me go on looking like a fool.

And if you want to talk to Joe without anyone else butting in I suggest sending a PM.

Oh, and I am playing games. When I stop that's a problem.

Death match later dude. :eek:

Sow Choy
10-21-2005, 09:27 AM
HSK,

Ou ji is right about the pics... What are you using to size them? Photoshop? or zoomshare does it?

Because when you size them you can do it by percentages which is better and also you can lock the width and height to get an accurate shot...

I use to do the same thing and ruined alot of pics that way not knowing about that feature... if you need help give me a call when your at your computer, I will try and help...

Now if you'll excuse me I must practice my hurricane kick...

:D

Joe

Ou Ji
10-21-2005, 09:32 AM
Somehow I can't picture Frank asking for help. I'm almost afraid to mention the margins on his text.

Almost, but not quite. Frank, fix the text margins while you're at it. :)

Have a date with Wilma I see. Hope your candle fu is up to speed. :p

Sow Choy
10-21-2005, 09:35 AM
Ouji,

My candle fu is good, but my battery fu is even better...

If it really hits us... I will have a bit more respect for the weather people... cause it just seems weird the way they predict it.... It might do than more good if they actually looked out their windows... :p

Anyways, gonna go by a raft now...

wish us luck down here...

Joe

hskwarrior
10-22-2005, 10:20 AM
im still learning about all this so please be patient.

i do appreciate help as long as its done so politely.

so my first question is should i resize the photo before saving it after its scanned?

if so, how do i figure out what the percentages are to fit a picture correctly?

so lets say i scan in a photo that's 2x2 how much do i enlarge it?

so, ou ji, as i've said, you don't know me at all. i did ask for help. now:p

i hope you read that pm dude and take it to heart. theres a reason im still around while others are not ou ji. if you know what i mean.;)

hsk

CLFNole
10-22-2005, 11:12 AM
This place would be boring without you. You definately stir the pot if you know what I mean. ;)

Ou Ji
10-22-2005, 04:24 PM
Easiest way is to resize within the program you're using to create the site. When you resize you should grab the corners of the picture instead of the top or sides. This will allow you to resize while maintaining the aspect ratio.

Also, depending on the software you can look at the properties of the photo and check the box that says Maintain Aspect Ratio. That way you can change the height value and the width will change but maintain the proportion.