PDA

View Full Version : OT: Attn Pyros

Oso
10-20-2005, 08:27 PM
I just discovered that those 'waterless' hand cleaners on the market now are friggin flammable as hell.

I just did a tour of my job w/ one of those insurance loss prevention guys and he had a fit that all our teachers had some in their classrooms.

So, I, of course, had to check it out. I put about a quarter sized puddle of it in a frying pan on the stove and lit it. It took flame immediately and burned a very clear blue. The quarter sized puddle burned for over 3 minutes.

5Animals1Path
10-21-2005, 07:41 AM
I figured as much. The alcohol smell coming from those things reak enough to be flamable.

Judge Pen
10-21-2005, 08:17 AM
I'll have fun with the dogs tonight.

Oso
10-21-2005, 10:05 AM
I'm gonna see if the liquid will go through a squirt gun.

yu shan
10-21-2005, 10:13 AM
Oso, are you going to be aiming at anyone in particular?

Question, I have heard silly string is highly flammable, true or false?

Oso
10-21-2005, 10:23 AM
probly the cat...she's been a little ***** lately.

Judge Pen
10-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Oso, are you going to be aiming at anyone in particular?

Question, I have heard silly string is highly flammable, true or false?

I've heard that too. We need some objective evidence. Oso, film anything with the cat.

Oso
10-21-2005, 10:30 AM
as long as you represent me when I sue them for marketing such a product.

Judge Pen
10-21-2005, 10:36 AM
as long as you represent me when I sue them for marketing such a product.

With the right retainer I'll represent anyone. Including those who torch their kittens. :eek:

Vash
10-21-2005, 10:39 AM
With the right retainer I'll represent anyone. Including those who torch their kittens.

**** if that ain't a signature-style quote.

Oso
10-21-2005, 10:40 AM
What??? no pro bono for a kung fu buddy?

Besides, how am I supposed to know that you shouldn't put that stuff in a Super Soaker and tape a sparkler to the end of it????? Where's the cautionary statement for that? It just says keep away from fire or flame?

Judge Pen
10-21-2005, 10:49 AM
What??? no pro bono for a kung fu buddy?

Besides, how am I supposed to know that you shouldn't put that stuff in a Super Soaker and tape a sparkler to the end of it????? Where's the cautionary statement for that? It just says keep away from fire or flame?

I can take you case on a 1/3 contingency. The companies have failed to provide adequate warnings as to the dangers of Sparklers and the waterless hand-cleaners. Due to an unfortunate accident with Super-Soaker, Sparklers and some waterless soap your entire cat collection was tragically incinerated and you have suffered pecuniary loss, mental anguish and emotional distress which are permanent in nature.

Yeah, I think we can get them to settle.

Golden Tiger
10-21-2005, 11:03 AM
Lawyers scare me more than the booger man....Evil..Evil I tell you....

Oso
10-21-2005, 11:31 AM
I can take you case on a 1/3 contingency. The companies have failed to provide adequate warnings as to the dangers of Sparklers and the waterless hand-cleaners. Due to an unfortunate accident with Super-Soaker, Sparklers and some waterless soap your entire cat collection was tragically incinerated and you have suffered pecuniary loss, mental anguish and emotional distress which are permanent in nature.

Yeah, I think we can get them to settle.

sweeeeeeeeet

Judge Pen
10-21-2005, 12:01 PM
Lawyers scare me more than the booger man....Evil..Evil I tell you....

Aw come on. We're not so bad, once you get to know us. :D

Ou Ji
10-21-2005, 01:11 PM
Aw come on. We're not so bad, once you get to know us. :D

You mean we're not so bad when we're on your side. ;)

Judge Pen
10-22-2005, 08:55 PM
Well, yeah. but eveyone needs a lawyer at least once in their life.