PDA

View Full Version : peridot and CV-15

vikinggoddess
10-21-2005, 07:41 AM
http://www.chinesetherapeutics.org/phorum/read.php?f=11&i=3&t=3

It was suggested to me by Canadia crystal healer Rocky Lee that peridot is the gemstone that corresponds to a minor chakra previously undescribed in Vedic texts. This chakra she says is located between the Solar plexus maṇipūra, मणिपूर chakra and the center of the chest anāhata, अनाहत chakra. The colors associated with these two chakras are yellow and emerald green. Peridot's color is yellow-green. The acupuncture point Conception Vessel-15, Jiu Wei, located just below the xiphoid process influences internal Yin organs, decsends rebelious stomach qi, calms the spirit, etc.

I suggested this stone for a client who was experiencing menopausal symptoms and reflux to use externally. She has reported significant improvement. The idea to use peridot was based on a suggestion by another crystal healer who has success with this stone externally during her menopause, as well as the correspondence of this stone with CV-15.

Based on this experience I propose the following classification of peridot from the perspective of Chinese medicine:

Peridot:
Channels activated: Kidney, Liver, Spleen, Stomach
Action: descends rebellious stomach qi
clears deficiency heat from Liver and Kidney
calms shen to promote sound sleep
For external use only
Average dosage is cherry sized piece or multiple smaller pieces to make equivalent size. A larger piece in matrix is also ok
No contraindication.