PDA

View Full Version : More Mantis Book Requests.

xifanghong
10-24-2005, 11:17 AM
I was lurking a bit but have had some problems tracking down books so here I am.

I was surfing some older posts here and also looking at authentickungfu.com. I saw that Sifu Steve Cottrell anounced that he was putting a book to help with Chinese language and Wong Hun Fun writings out about two years back. That would be great!

I'm having difficulty finding the book. Any help?

Thanks.

Xi Fanghong.

BeiTangLang
10-24-2005, 12:24 PM
Its not formally released yet. It should not be too much longer.
~BTL

Three Harmonies
10-25-2005, 01:41 PM
Just saw him yesterday, and he is hoping for a release no later than the end of this year, or the New Year. I have seen it, and it is worth the wait. The reason for the delay is because of improvements being made, and a more comprehensive text. Trust me, you will dig this! ;)

Patience Mantis-hopper, patience
Jake :)

yu shan
10-25-2005, 02:12 PM
Thanks Jake, I really look forward to this release. Not knowing the language spoken here some times leaves me in the dark.

BeiTangLang
10-25-2005, 03:54 PM
Just saw him yesterday, and he is hoping for a release no later than the end of this year, or the New Year. I have seen it, and it is worth the wait. The reason for the delay is because of improvements being made, and a more comprehensive text. Trust me, you will dig this! ;)

Patience Mantis-hopper, patience
Jake :)

Yup,...I'm looking forward to lastest & greatest myself!