PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu

NoMatch
10-31-2005, 07:10 PM
If anyone here participates in Kung Fu then could you please tell me where it is you participate (what institute)? and how long you have participated?

Thanks

Wong Fei Hong
11-01-2005, 12:25 AM
Hey welcome to the board i think you will find that maybe 80% or more of the ppl here train in kung fu so a lot of people might feel reluctant to post as it would lead to a thread that is really really long and they might feel with no purpose.
Is there something more specific you were wondering ? looking for a school in your area, or questions about a specific style ?

SifuAbel
11-01-2005, 12:54 AM
Use the search.

Mr Punch
11-01-2005, 04:37 AM
No offence (or offence if you prefer!:) ) but that has to be the dumbest opening question I've ever seen on this board.

Thanks for coming and welcome to the site.

David Jamieson
11-01-2005, 07:17 AM
can we get a 'read this first' FAQ thread as a sticky here? It would be helpful for these types of posters who can't be bothered to fumble around with the search engine.

they need the big red button thread that will cover the most obvious questions that will come in from nowhere.

NoMatch
11-01-2005, 01:54 PM
Sorry guys i didn't know there were so many guidelines for forums :confused:

im not really a big computer person so I dont know much about forums...

Dim Wit Mak
11-01-2005, 08:01 PM
Sorry guys i didn't know there were so many guidelines for forums :confused:

im not really a big computer person so I dont know much about forums...

No Match: I am a minor player on this forum. I don't post much and read quite a bit. I have never felt that people have been unfair to me, and I'm sure you will be treated well. There are a lot of people who are very knowledgeable and very opinionated. Don't get discouraged, and make the questions and comments a little more to the point. You will get some good responses. Welcome to the forum and I hope you stay.