PDA

View Full Version : Extrem Bad Wing Chun Video

CHAZ
11-01-2005, 03:36 PM
For those of you who have never seen this video, I am giving you a warning in advance. I don't know if anyone has already posted this video on this forum but it is really bad.

Its the second video, but they are all bad.

Watch and enjoy:D

http://www.pathgate.org/pi_video_00.html

lawrenceofidaho
11-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Hey all you kool-aid drinkers! It's time to convert to a new master who obviously has the right lineage and the true secret scrolls....

Dr. Young is the new sheriff of "Wing Chun Town"!!

Bow down, suckas!!

:D

-L

Ernie
11-01-2005, 04:02 PM
A man in a dress and his pet monkeys , what sthe harm in that
the real funny thing is people will follow that nut , call him Grandmaster sugar foot , research the history of his death touch go online and tell you how great he is based on the history and research , make logo's were dresses just like his but not as pretty , open schools , have summer camps , move to Wako Texas and start a fire

and before you laugh it off take a good look at what your doing

edit **** L you beat me to the punch or is Kool-aid ;)

lawrenceofidaho
11-01-2005, 04:09 PM
L you beat me to the punch or is Kool-aid ;)
I am using Dr. Young's timing secrets, so I always beat others to the punch now....(Except Dr. Young, of course, because he has something "special". -This is why we should always call him "Sifu", never question what he says, and always pay our fees on time.......)

:p

-L

Fajing
11-01-2005, 04:19 PM
DAMMMMM! THOSE GUYS DONE WING CHUNNED THEMSELVES RETARDED!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ernie
11-01-2005, 04:28 PM
I am using Dr. Young's timing secrets, so I always beat others to the punch now....(Except Dr. Young, of course, because he has something "special". -This is why we should always call him "Sifu", never question what he says, and always pay our fees on time.......)

:p

-L

stop useing your secret emie mountain ching general 10,000 year old koolaid village family powers on me , i just flipped out of my chair an and did jumping jacks across the room ,

scared the hell out my cat !

Mortal1
11-01-2005, 04:41 PM
I love the idiotic spastic, jumping, spinning and running away.

Can he find any smaller students. Those guys were so skinny he was lucky it wasn't windy that day.

monkeyspoon
11-01-2005, 04:55 PM
im convinced i can hear stiffled laughter from behind the camera - i love this stuff, always makes me laugh

bigdoing
11-01-2005, 05:36 PM
wow, what a slap in the face to tibetan buddhism. I wonder what the Dalai Lama would think of that?

couch
11-01-2005, 07:11 PM
I wonder...

When a man's Chi is that powerful...what idiot would be coming back for more punishment?

;)

mexenergy
11-01-2005, 09:31 PM
I think I'm going to be sick. (sounds of running to the toliet and puking):o

TomasWTUK
11-02-2005, 07:08 AM
:p These vids are the funniest thing I have seen in ages.

What a complete and utter shambolic load of bollox!

BRIAN
11-02-2005, 09:57 AM
At first it seemed like such a nice day out training. Then came the biggest joke I' ve seen in a long time. At least the jumping monkey had enough sence to stop before running into the pinic table where all the food was.

Brian

DRleungjan
11-02-2005, 11:23 AM
OMG....finally the veil of secrecy is over! The little known style of "Blind Monkey Wing Chun" is finally out for all to see! :eek:

God, this was horrible! :rolleyes:

Liddel
11-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Now i know who Sid Sofo's learnt from....
Lost for words !

lawrenceofidaho
11-02-2005, 10:07 PM
I think that the almighty LT dreams of having demo partners like those of Dr, Young, but there are only so many "special" people like that in the world. (Keep searching LT!)

;)

-Lawrence

YongChun
11-03-2005, 11:56 AM
I like the music on his Tai Chi demo for Cosmopolitan magazine. That's the clip where he is dressed in white. I have seen some Aikido guys jump around like his students in the Wing Chun clip. They claimed the idea was to sense the exact force intentions and then their bodies reacted according to their notion of what the teacher's mental intentions were.

Ray

Mano Mano
11-03-2005, 12:31 PM
I’m horrified to see what this conman is up to now, 20 years ago I had the misfortune walking thought the doors of the alleged Dr Young’s kwoon stayed six months then realized I was being conned.
His first kwoon was shut down by another sifu years ago.
I also believe some one allegedly reported him for cult practices when he was mostly recruiting his students form the colleges in Newcastle.

crysis
11-03-2005, 03:28 PM
dr xavier has nothing on this guy.
(crude x-men pun)

NeedsPractice
11-03-2005, 09:19 PM
Lets hope the bullshido guys dont see this , they have enough ammo as it is.
Very funny though.

Jeff Bussey
11-04-2005, 03:37 AM
I gotta say, as I sit here watching the video while listening to 'Don't stop believing' by Journey, they seemingly go well together :D

Without the music, well, it's just ar$holic.

J

cranebeginner
11-04-2005, 06:49 AM
yeah I've seen this guy before..... I don't know what to think.....

-disciple-
11-04-2005, 08:53 AM
That is frickin hilarious. Omg. I especially love how, no matter how powerful that man's chi is, they never fall over. That is true kung fu. Those students must be very skilled to be able to stay on there feat and not fall over, or to the ground, even after being blasted by that man's chi...incredible. How could anybody follow such a kook?

Matrix
11-04-2005, 04:03 PM
This thread reminded me of something that was posted on the main Kung Fu forum recently. You may not have to travel too far to find one of these interesting "masters". Just in case you didn't see the clip, check it out (http://plsthx.com/Misc_videos/466_He_can_knock_you_out_without_touching_you.html ).

Ernie
11-04-2005, 04:13 PM
This thread reminded me of something that was posted on the main Kung Fu forum recently. You may not have to travel too far to find one of these interesting "masters". Just in case you didn't see the clip, check it out (http://plsthx.com/Misc_videos/466_He_can_knock_you_out_without_touching_you.html ).

Bill
i just touched your name on the screen , did you fly out of your chair !

Matrix
11-04-2005, 04:17 PM
Bill
i just touched your name on the screen , did you fly out of your chair !
:eek: Holy cr@p batman...... You've got the power Ernie!!
I'm sitting on the floor right now with a nasty headache. :p

Ernie
11-04-2005, 04:25 PM
:confused:
:eek: Holy cr@p batman...... You've got the power Ernie!!
I'm sitting on the floor right now with a nasty headache. :p

now if i can get my magic decoder ring and X-ray glasses to work I WILL RULE THE WORLD !!!!!!!

:p :p

Matrix
11-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Wow, give the guy a little bit of power and he wants to rule the world. :rolleyes: .................. ;) :D :D

Ernie
11-04-2005, 04:33 PM
what you don't like my new look http://www.fancyrobot.com/images/dr_evil_1.jpg

Slade
11-05-2005, 12:22 AM
OMFG that is the funniest thing ive seen in quite a long time. seriously who the fudge would believe that??

I dunno about you if some guy could throw me 40 feet through a room I wouldnt be coming back for more of a demonstration.

Ernie
11-05-2005, 08:58 PM
Hmmmm........ I thought it would look a little more like this. :p

just give it a few more years and let the hair keep falling out
plus the grey is showing in the goatee :D

nice one bro ;)

oh and put a tan on that man i just got back from hawaii:p

hey what happend to the pic that was funny!

Matrix
11-05-2005, 09:02 PM
what you don't like my new look http://www.fancyrobot.com/images/dr_evil_1.jpgHmmmm........ I thought it would look a little more like this. :p

A Hawaiian tan costs extra ;)