PDA

View Full Version : Sifu Gary Lam German Seminar review

Ernie
11-01-2005, 05:58 PM
hey guys here is the first of the reviews coming in Gary is still over there doing another week , more to come i'll put up clips as i get them

http://www.wongvingtsun.co.uk/news/news.htm

Ernie
11-04-2005, 10:48 AM
http://www.wongvingtsun.co.uk/news/news.htm
Nick F just revamped his review with a much more detailed one
thanks Nick ;)

also some reviews on this link http://www.takeforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=245&mforum=wongshunleung

Taff
11-04-2005, 03:28 PM
That sounds like a fantastic experience.

I know I'm not the first to ask this, but is there any chance of Sifu Lam heading to the UK in 2006?

Ernie
11-04-2005, 04:10 PM
That sounds like a fantastic experience.

I know I'm not the first to ask this, but is there any chance of Sifu Lam heading to the UK in 2006?

There is allot of interest and talk right now , he won't be back until next week I'll know more then

there has also been some talk about getting me down there as well [ a cheap copy when compared to Sifu Lam ] :)

i have been apprached for stuff in greece / canada / and back east as well
all for 2006

but nothing solid and if they can get Sifu instead of me , that's what i would suggest hands down every time ;) maybe i can tag along :D

Matrix
11-04-2005, 04:25 PM
there has also been some talk about getting me down there as well [ a cheap copy when compared to Sifu Lam ] :)

i have been apprached for stuff in greece / canada / and back east as well
all for 2006

but nothing solid and if they can get Sifu instead of me , that's what i would suggest hands down every time ;) maybe i can tag along :DJust make sure that you post the info here with as much notice as possible. I'm sure that you'll find a lot interest from forum members.
........and I don't think anyone is going to but the "cheap copy" line. ;)

Peace,

Jeff Bussey
11-05-2005, 04:17 AM
Hey Ernie,
Where abouts in Canada?

J

Ernie
11-05-2005, 08:38 AM
Hey Ernie,
Where abouts in Canada?

J

Nothing is solid yet so i don't want to say this or that and turn out to be a flake :D

but with any Luck I will have my Passport this year and I plan on visiting Canada anyway
I have heard so many great things and the People [minus you nutbags on this forum j/k ]

seem real cool and down to earth , so who knows looking at my snowboard right now it's calling out for a road trip !

Jeff Bussey
11-05-2005, 01:08 PM
That's cool.
Just let us know when you'll be entering our country so we can put it on high alert. :D

seriously though, drop us a line when your plans are more official

J

wei wu wei
11-05-2005, 01:09 PM
Drive up to B.C. bro and I'll provide some accommodation in exchange for some pad work and chi sao.;)

Ernie
11-05-2005, 07:16 PM
That's cool.
Just let us know when you'll be entering our country so we can put it on high alert. :D

seriously though, drop us a line when your plans are more official

J

you won't need to i'm cuban with a middle eastern look and dark features , racial profiling all day baby the love asking me to [ step out of line please sir :D ]

but If i do decide i'll put it out there would love to run into you guys , anyone near whistler ?

Ernie
11-09-2005, 02:59 PM
http://www.vingtsun-kuen.de/garylam_comments_e.htm

another review page

but sadly that GM title junk is starting to pop up [ the begining of the end :o ]

PaulH
11-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Must be old habit for some German folks. Gary Lam Sifu will do for me. Glad that Sifu have some really good positive feedbacks!

GM Paul :)

Ernie
11-09-2005, 03:23 PM
Must be old habit for some German folks. Gary Lam Sifu will do for me. Glad that Sifu have some really good positive feedbacks!

GM Paul :)

GM Paul = girlie man Paul :D
I know just find it cheap and creepy:rolleyes:

Kevin Bell
11-09-2005, 04:21 PM
So sayeth Sifu Ernie or should i say Sif(ood and eat it) Ernie,

Rumour has it you eat any more pizzaa and you'll turn into a mutant turtle

Ernie
11-09-2005, 04:25 PM
So sayeth Sifu Ernie or should i say Sif(ood and eat it) Ernie,

Rumour has it you eat any more pizzaa and you'll turn into a mutant turtle

I knew i should have never told you about that Pizza :p
and if you ever call me Sifu , thigh kicks will be served out on a steady diet :D