PDA

View Full Version : My Personal Webpage

hskwarrior
11-02-2005, 02:07 AM
OK EDDIE,

YOU AND MY SIFU TALKED ME INTO IT, SO I DID ONE ON MYSELF.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THE CONTENT NOT THE OUTER APPEARANCE OF MY NEW SITE.

YOU CAN FIND IT AT : sifufmccarthy.zoomshare.com

that's sifu f mccarthy (but connected) = sifufmccarthy.zoomshare.com

thanks

iron_silk
11-02-2005, 11:51 AM
to be fair they did help with presenting your pictures in more appropriate size so that we could appreciate it.

Although it was previously said in a joking manner I don't think and ill intent was toward your previous sites.

Since you are most knowledgeable in your own info wouldn't you want to help in the area where you are not as knowledgeable thereby increasing your knowledge and who knows one day may help someone else on their website.

especially since you are operating so many!

awesome effort Frank on your websites by the way

Chief Fox
11-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Nice work dude and a very inspirational story.

I only have one criticism. With all you've been through, I'd expect you to be smiling. :)

hskwarrior
11-02-2005, 01:55 PM
iron silk and chief fox,

thanks for you encouraging words. Im sorry about the pictures on the other websites, i am doing all the uploading, typing, picture arrangements etc all by myself, and it is a work in progress. i am learning as i go along, but it is something defintely fun to do. I am at my limit of free webpages at the zoomshare.com place, so i am looking to find another free web page. but this time i am going into it with a little more knowledge.

chief, when you've gone through what i've gone through and continue to do so till this day, it gets pretty hard to smile. I've looked at some pictures before my mother died, and although i wasn't i "looked" innocent. then i see my pictures and i can see the pain in my face from all the years of bs i've lived through. but today (not today today) my current girlfriend is my best friend as well, and she has defintely made my life a litte bit easier. so maybe i can smile. i don't know.

frank

Eddie
11-02-2005, 03:47 PM
thanks.
Respect.
Ed

JAZA
11-02-2005, 06:25 PM
Frank,

You have lived a tough life.

Just get a trip to Brazil and you will smile again, I spent a few weeks there and all I can say that is the land of joy.

hope,

Jaza

Ou Ji
11-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Just get a trip to Brazil and you will smile again, I spent a few weeks there and all I can say that is the land of joy.

I just returned from Japan. Joy can be found anywhere, you just need to know where to look. :D

Sow Choy
11-03-2005, 08:39 AM
Joy is also in Hong Kong too...

she can be found at Shaolin Temple International Hotel, right next to the small Disco... Just watch your wallett...

Jaza... I was thinking of moving to Brazil... I have been there 3 times, Sao Paulo, Rio & Joinville... I love that place...

Joe

Chief Fox
11-03-2005, 09:06 AM
iron silk and chief fox,

thanks for you encouraging words. Im sorry about the pictures on the other websites, i am doing all the uploading, typing, picture arrangements etc all by myself, and it is a work in progress. i am learning as i go along, but it is something defintely fun to do. I am at my limit of free webpages at the zoomshare.com place, so i am looking to find another free web page. but this time i am going into it with a little more knowledge.

chief, when you've gone through what i've gone through and continue to do so till this day, it gets pretty hard to smile. I've looked at some pictures before my mother died, and although i wasn't i "looked" innocent. then i see my pictures and i can see the pain in my face from all the years of bs i've lived through. but today (not today today) my current girlfriend is my best friend as well, and she has defintely made my life a litte bit easier. so maybe i can smile. i don't know.

frank
Yeah, when you find the right person, it makes you look at things differently. Glad to hear you've got a good one. Maybe not a smile but a grin would be good.

Free websites. You could start a blog. Upload text and pictures and people can make comments. It's pretty cool. Here's the link: http://www.blogger.com

You can also get a free Geocities web site here: http://geocities.yahoo.com/

I make websites for a living so if you need any help or pointers feel free to ask.