PDA

View Full Version : Surprise attack and reaction (vid)

IronFist
11-02-2005, 07:12 PM
Here (http://media.putfile.com/Never-Scare-a-Brother).

This video may crash Firefox when you CLOSE that window. I seem to be the only person having this problem, but I just thought I'd warn you in case you have important stuff in other tabs you don't want to lose. Well, it doesn't really "crash" it, it just kinda freezes it so you can view what's already open but you can't load any new pages until you go into Windows Task Manager and manually end the firefox.exe process and then restart the browser again.

If you use Internet Explorer, ignore that paragraph. In fact, 99% of Firefox users can probably ignore it, too.

Ou Ji
11-02-2005, 07:48 PM
Yep, it ****ed my Firefox 1.0.7 but it was worth it.

It reminds me of the time my brother-in-law played a joke on me. He tapped on the living room window when I wasn't looking and said someone was outside the house.

We ran out the door and he went around the house one way and I went the other. He hid in the dark corner by the shed and waited for me to come around.

I side kicked him when he jumped out of the shadow. I thought it was pretty funny but he wasn't laughing. Something about gasping for air and pain I think.

*edit* Wow, you can't say d o r k. What's up with that?

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-03-2005, 12:06 AM
lol ****in sweet.

Samurai Jack
11-03-2005, 01:11 AM
OMG I think I peed myself.

Wong Fei Hong
11-03-2005, 05:11 AM
Omg :eek: :D i watched it at least 18 times in a row omg that was too funny

Hard Fists
11-07-2005, 08:33 AM
Good...almost got me in trouble, my boss was walking by when i started lol...funny.

Mika
11-08-2005, 03:03 PM
We have this RBSD guy who is so hard core and blind that it's actually funny. He is not a n00b or anything, which just makes it so much better - or worse, depends on how you look at it. :D

Anywho, he keeps on yapping about how all martial arts, traditional and modern alike, are just crap because they are too technique oriented. Well, that's not totally untrue, but he just refuses to give any credit to anything other than the system he now follows.

Long story short, he keeps on talking about flinch responses and what not and how the only way to learn to react quickly in a real life situation is to mimic those real life situations as closely as possible. Scenario training. I am all for that, but this particular vid is such a funny example of how all he says about all that is so not true. This guy reacts FAST and he probably ain't following that particular system. This vid is so funny I put it on our website just to link it to him. :D