PDA

View Full Version : Dean Economos - 5th Gen. Disciple??

commoner
11-06-2005, 08:23 AM
Well, I am off from work for the next few days. I have a cold and staying at home. I have nothing better to do so let me start another thread to get people to think, comment and even P1SS some people off from my post.

Like I said in the other post, I have been reading all recent and archive posting of 8 step. I have got an idea of this 8 step politics that have been going on for years. It seems like Dean Economos is the main cause of the problem.

As much as Dean so call help spread 8 step, he also caused the partial demise.

You guys ever wonder if Dean Economos was the only so call 5th generation disciple of Shyun why he can’t remember the names of the forms on the tape that ED also has. A disciple of MA’s main duty is to remember all that was taught to you in order to teach it to the next generation. Why was he given a tape of the 10 forms? Did he learn all 10 forms? His responsibility is to remember and guard what was taught to him. Maybe he was not a true disciple, only an instrument of money profit. Maybe there are other true private disciple not publicly known or Shyun never had an intention to put out a true disciple until he is in his 80s like his teacher Wei.

I know I P1SS Dean off and I hope he would come forward to provide an honest insight of Shyun’s 8 step.

Inquiring Minds Want To Know!!!

commoner
11-06-2005, 08:42 AM
I'm sorry but I can't resist.

Maybe Shyun should have a REALITY TV SHOW - "Who wants to be an 8 step disciple". Yeah it would work and he will really get noticed. $$$ A house with 10 potiential disciple candidates. :D

BeiTangLang
11-06-2005, 09:59 AM
No one will take you seriously hiding behind a e-mask.

commoner
11-06-2005, 10:23 AM
Hey Bei,

I am sorry for the second post. Meant to be humorous, but I guess it was not all that funny. It must have been the cold medicine that drugged me up. It clouded my judgement. I do want to be taken seriously and try to ask question without trying to offend anyone. All you 8 steppers I am true sorry. :o

EarthDragon
11-07-2005, 07:50 AM
OK Commoner,
perhaps before you run your mouth you should identify yourself. Who are you ? where and whom did you learn from? Have you ever met dean? Why would you come on a public forum and talk smak about someone you dont know? with only 10 posts you are in he troll status. However to answer your questions if you are sincere I will tell you what it is you seek.

Dean is far from the problem of the politics in the ACMAF and has since quit the federation as most of the old school studetns of shyun have after many years of the B.S.
He is the only 5th generation shrfu from Shyun and the reson for the populartiy of 8 step in the US as far as shyun 8 step goes. It was he whom spread the system from S.F to N.Y and the original shrfu's in the federation in the 80's were all his students myself included. It is wasnt for him Shyun would have no other shrfus them the few in S.F

Also Dean was taught before Shyun comprised a outline for the system and taught Dean mostly the fighting applications which were taught in Chinese years before he actually sat down and orginaized the system into levels and sash colors.

then you said
His responsibility is to remember and guard what was taught to him. Maybe he was not a true disciple, only an instrument of money profit. Maybe there are other true private disciple not publicly known or Shyun never had an intention to put out a true disciple until he is in his 80s like his teacher Wei.

Who gave you the right to say what another mans responsibility is?
is it any of your business?

LOL dean like me never paid for lessons. Back in the day he newbie students paid the rent and the seniors students worked at the school and did chores.
Shyun will never teach anyone more than he taught Dean those days of giving out free info are over, hence the recent loss of 6 shrfus who choose not to associate themselves with the ACMAF

then you said
I know I P1SS Dean off and I hope he would come forward to provide an honest insight of Shyun’s 8 step.

Prove themselves to who you ? for what? you slander the guy behind his back then ask him to come forward to prove something to you ?
your name says it all.

commoner
11-07-2005, 10:33 AM
For further information about me please see my posting in the ex-step thread.

Thanks.