PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Idiot running through glass window

mikeyboy82
11-06-2005, 08:38 PM
Why would anybody in their right mind do this? Stupid kids these days... http://videos.humpingfrog.com/9868/2005/11/running-through-glass.html

Slade
11-06-2005, 11:39 PM
I think you answered your own question then, obviously he isnt in his right mind. :cool:

David Jamieson
11-07-2005, 10:27 AM
boredom and lack of direction in life coupled with poor education and social maladjustment leads to antics such as this. Thanks for sharing yet more lunacy though. :-D

Chizica
11-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Apologies to all the Blazing Sadles fans out there:

Mongo thought sliding glass door open! Mongo need band aid.

joedoe
11-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Truly from the shallow end of the gene pool

IronFist
11-07-2005, 11:53 PM
wtf?!

Chief Fox
11-08-2005, 08:48 AM
What a dumb@ss.

Taatelipalmu
11-09-2005, 11:24 AM
Well, I have two words to say:

Natural selection.

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-12-2005, 01:10 AM
something similar happened to me years back when checking out a friends new appartment.

it was really dark and i opened a door, flicked the light switch, took a step ....... boom 12 feet straight into the ****in basement. had no idea i was falling until i was almost done.

i suppose i landed on my feet as nothing was broken .... excpet the 4 glass pains the landlord was kind enough to store under the drop off he didnt bother to warn anyone about.

it all happened really fast, but i had to have landed on my feet in a sort of crouched position and just fallen backwards into the glass.

i got about 5 or 6 gouges that were worse than that kids including a puncture wound that would have really really sucked had i not taken it in the shoulder.

the good news is that i didnt drop my beer. i finished it before climbing out.

IronFist
11-12-2005, 12:08 PM
but i had to have landed on my feet in a sort of crouched position

GDA is a ninja!!!

the good news is that i didnt drop my beer. i finished it before climbing out.

GDA is an über-ninja!!! :D

Royal Dragon
11-12-2005, 12:54 PM
Um, where were the stairs?

David Jamieson
11-12-2005, 01:10 PM

no stairs, no can defend judo drop!

hi yah!

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-13-2005, 01:13 AM

they weren't there for whatever reason. i'm sure they were at one time, but they were gone when i stepped through. also the drop was 12 feet instead of 8 as the apartment is located in a flood zone and the foundation is 4 feet higher than normal or whatever.

the sad thing is that months after i fell another one of my friends moved into the same apartment. not believing our landlord could have been as ****ing dumb as i was telling people he pointed to the door where i fell and asked whats down there. the landlord actually told him it was an emergency exit and not to worry about it. ****in emergency exit ... he didn't even mention the fact there weren't stairs there. keep in mind that the apartment is on the second floor and you have to walk down some dark steps to even get to the door i went through. so its not like you have kitchen lights glaring into a big ass hole. it's bad enough it wasn't nailed shut or padlocked, but the ****head didnt even mention the drop off when asked by a new tenant. if i had known more about my landlord at the time i would have definitely sued him. instead i showed him my back and didnt pay rent for 3 or 4 months.

also when showing people who stopped by the hole i fell down i noticed that there was always a ladder stored right under the dropp off. i got lucky as **** i guess cause if that ladder had been there i bet i would have broken at least one leg. im really glad i own my own home now.