PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic: Attention liangZhiCheng!!!

baji-boy
02-13-2001, 12:11 AM
Hey, sorry, I would e-mail you, but I don't know your e-mail address! But, While reading that post on Qing Gong, I found that you are from Canton Michigan. This is very...intresting, as I am too. Say, which part of Canton are you in? I live off of Canton Center and Saltz, near Hoben Elementary. How long have you lived here? Where do you practice MA? Did you goto Plymouth Canton Highschool? What is your e-mail address? :D

Sorry for all of the questions, but it's just pretty strange, that I would find someone else from Canton on the Forum.

As for me, I am a Bagua and Baji practitioner. I am a student of Richard Miller, who is a senior student of Adam Hsu, as well as a former instructor there in California. I drive out to Ann Arbor for lessons. Actually, I am only 14, a student at Canton HS, and since I can't drive yet, I get a ride. :)

Anyways, pleasant surprise I guess. Know of any other CMA practitioners in Canton?

Well, thats about it for me, hope to hear from you soon! Oh yeah, you can e-mail me at APCasin01@aol.com

wujidude
02-13-2001, 01:56 AM
hey baji-boy:

**** you're lucky! Wish I'd started when I was 14 . . . would be a lot further along today. I hope you find great teachers and inspiration and stay with CMA. Keep up the basics and don't get impatient about developing the internal and I hope I see where you go in 10 years.

Good training . . .

baji-boy
02-13-2001, 02:24 AM
Hey wujidude! Thanks for all the advice and inspiration! I'll train hard, and hey, maybe someday we will meet? :D