PDA

View Full Version : Shanghai Mantis

Littlemantis
11-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Just out of curiousity, I was wondering if anybody knows what happened to the Shanghai Mantis group that usually posts here. Even though they were a bit abrupt, I found their post usually informative and mostly entertaining. I heard a rumour that someone had visited Sifu Pel's class and offered him a challenge recently. Is that true? and could someone please give us more details.
thanks

Lu Bu
11-07-2005, 04:44 PM
So this is going to be what...can of worms number fifteen currently open on this forum? :( I don't think I can take all of this drama.

I really, really, really, REALLY miss the old days of this forum, when virtually all of the posts here were useful and had some purpose in regards to Tanglangquan.

Can someone bring that period of posting back? PLZ??? :confused:

Littlemantis
11-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Sorry if I offended you, but i sincerely want to know what happened with those guys. I am not trying to open up a can of old worms. If you don't know what happened or don't like my questions then just don't answer. Easy as that!!

Three Harmonies
11-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Lu Bu was not offended. Let's put it this way.........no news is good news! Other than that who cares.
Jake

yu shan
11-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Looks like there back! What is worse, Shanghai PM or the Ba Bu guys. :rolleyes:

They have the right to come here just sit back and enjoy the show.

Three Harmonies
11-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Shan of the Yu,

BRILLIANT!! :D Babu vs. Shanghai crew, death duel with qi orbs of death, in the death pit, of death.

BRILLIANT!!! :D
Jake :p