PDA

View Full Version : 1 dude kills 6 hunters

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-09-2005, 07:28 AM
i feel terrible for all families involved.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/11/08/hunters.shot.ap/index.html

The Willow Sword
11-09-2005, 10:20 AM
Well when you are acosted by six men with guns and then you start getting the racial slurs and threats thrown at you, it is no wonder the result of such lame brained actions would end up in the deaths of 6 rednecks. i feel for the families of all involved. Even though the guy was trespassing(it doesnt give ANYONE a right to shoot at anyone for that, plus as i understand it one of the 6 rednecks took a shot at the asian dude, whether that is true or not(and i seem to believe that version) it still is not a good idea to confront a possible volitile situation ESPECIALLY when you have no idea what you are getting yourself into, and from the looks of things the asian guy KNEW how to utilize his weapon and the 6 rednecks had thier gun barrels in their keesters).

here endeth the lesson.

peas and wub,,,,,TWS

Cobra Commander
11-09-2005, 11:46 AM
wow! How the hell does someone kill 6 armed people?! And supposedly a few had the guns aimed at him!?

Not even one scratch on him?!

What did this guy do as a kid???? Train with Navy Seal?!

Wong Fei Hong
11-09-2005, 06:21 PM
Thats some crazy sh1t, thing is its hard to tell if he was imprisoned justly or not, i mean if he was being pushed around by some redneck hunters and they had guns aimed at him he freaked out im not surprised i would have shot them too.

Ou Ji
11-09-2005, 06:27 PM
I remember hearing the news accounts when it happened. As I recall he actually hunted a couple of them down so you can't really say it was self defense. Maybe the first one but he was definitely, according to the news reports, was the aggressor for the others.

fiercest tiger
11-09-2005, 07:27 PM
HAHAHA NATURAL SELECTION I SAY!

Who would call rascial remarks at someone with a loaded gun, that is absurb anyway...what do they expect though? Who knows it could have been the other way around too?

Talk about DEAD EYE ****? Good shooting though i must say!

FT

Shaolin Dude
11-09-2005, 11:21 PM
wow! How the hell does someone kill 6 armed people?! And supposedly a few had the guns aimed at him!?

Not even one scratch on him?!

What did this guy do as a kid???? Train with Navy Seal?!

I think he was in the army or something. Those rednecks deserved it IMO.

Jook Lum
11-10-2005, 12:36 AM
Only two of the people he shot were armed and some were women and one of the armed people he shot in the back after he started to walk away when they told him he was on private property. Also no shots in the first place were fired at him by the others and he began to walk away and then turned and shot one of the armed men in the back and also shot unarmed women.

The Willow Sword
11-10-2005, 09:37 AM
There was one woman in the group but all of them were armed i believe, as they were hunting as well. i mean i dont condone what the asian guy did any more than i condone redneck hunters blabbin racial epitaphs and counter threatening a lone rifleman with rifles of their own.
BOTH sides were absolutely wrong in the way they handled this situation.

Let this be a lesson to those who still think that being a hateful racist scumwad is part of some higher self riteous religious rhetoric. Believe me IT IS NOT. Also let this be a lesson to ALL who own firearms that you must be RESPONSABLE and cool headed when owning them and supporting your 2nd amendment rights.

as always,,,TWS

Mr Punch
11-10-2005, 11:16 AM
...blabbin racial epitaphs ...:D :D :D

I agree with what you're saying WS but ...

try 'epithets'... tho 'epitaphs' has turned out to be on the nail!!!

:D :D :D

The Willow Sword
11-10-2005, 12:55 PM
:D hehe thanks for the spelling correction. im in KY right now and the state seems to be rubbing off on me;) ,,hehehe.

peas and wub,,,,,,TWS

Cobra Commander
11-10-2005, 03:24 PM
Regardless what the news/media says, they were not actually THERE WHILE it took place.

The news says a lot of things, does that mean they are always telling the true facts 100%???

Does the media even always know the 100% truth???

Christopher M
11-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Six!? Hunters have been so buff since 1.7, they must have been n00bs.

Radhnoti
11-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Is there any proof other than this guy's word that they used racial slurs?

As a property owner who has had to run a LOT of hunters off, I'm somewhat sympathetic to the property owners. You go to run these idiots off YOUR property, and they're armed and often beligerent. They KNOW they aren't supposed to be there most of the time, they just think their "right" to hunt is greater than the property owner's right to keep out trespassers. It's a tense situation when you're confronting an armed trespasser, I can see how some people would work themselves into anger just to get the courage up to go after them...not excusing any racial slurs here, but I can sympathize with the owner's angry state of mind.

David Jamieson
11-10-2005, 07:03 PM
guy killed some peeps in a heated argument. got lifex6 for it. is appealing his sentence.

the end,

suxors that this stuff happens, but it does.

jpaton
11-11-2005, 08:23 AM
Of the six people killed four were shot in the back and only one had a weapon. Seems like some of you are a little prejudice...

this information is available in many news articles, this is the first one I came across:

http://goldsea.com/Asiagate/509/17vang.html

BM2
11-11-2005, 11:09 PM
I recall that the group went to THEIR tree stand and found that guy up in it and he would not leave. It was THEIR PROPERTY AND THEIR TREE STAND and only one had a rifle. He had chased the wounded down and finished them off. Later he calmy walked out of the woods and hitch hiked saying he was lost.
I think he had an old SKS.
Yeah, they deserved to be slaughtered for getting mad that someone was on their property and wouldn't leave.
WS, not so peaceful lately?

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-12-2005, 01:19 AM
I recall that the group went to THEIR tree stand and found that guy up in it and he would not leave. It was THEIR PROPERTY AND THEIR TREE STAND and only one had a rifle. He had chased the wounded down and finished them off. Later he calmy walked out of the woods and hitch hiked saying he was lost.
I think he had an old SKS.
Yeah, they deserved to be slaughtered for getting mad that someone was on their property and wouldn't leave.
WS, not so peaceful lately?

yeah but you werent there dude. you could be right and if i had to guess i'd lean a little more your way, but i wasn't there either.

i have personally seen the media twist **** whatever way they want, and i just try not to make an opinion based on their "facts." no one is saying that you dont have a right to defend your property ..... just that there may have been more to it than we are led to believe.

for all i know, they are making an example out of a guy who just happened to do the same thing i would in his position.

then again maybe not.

FatherDog
11-12-2005, 01:48 AM
for all i know, they are making an example out of a guy who just happened to do the same thing i would in his position.

then again maybe not.

I didn't see anything about him forcing them to exchange clothing and sing show tunes, so I'd figure not.

Royal Dragon
11-12-2005, 07:13 AM
Plain and simple, we weren't there.

BM2
11-12-2005, 06:08 PM
Plain and simple, we weren't there.

All we have to go by were the bullet wounds and statements made by the victims , the guy that picked up the murder and the murder himself.
A jury then heard the evidence and rendered its verdict.

Mr Punch
11-12-2005, 08:17 PM
For all you saying 'We weren't there', get real. Sure the media twists things but the fact is the court convicted him and came out with the evidence that at least one person was shot in the back and at least one person wasn't armed. So so what if you weren't there; you either have some trust in the Amwerican legal system or you don't and this seems like a fairly clear case to me. Plus I wasn't at the Holocaust either, but I ain't gonna say, 'Weeeellll, at least three of them Jyooooz was armed, and I wasnt there so [shrug]... I don't know...'

It was the ****ing murder of six people, and fairly merciless and brutal at that.

Plus, let's be honest, to kill six people when supposedly more than one of them is armed and they are hunting so presumably at least one of them is competant with a gun, it's highly likely that you have to be the aggressor and a fairly ruthless one at that.

Otherwise, I'm reminded of King of the Hill... 'Hmong, huh... so are you Chinese or Japanese?' :D :D :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-13-2005, 12:57 AM
you either have some trust in the Amwerican legal system or you don't

fair enough.

Marcos-XB
11-13-2005, 12:04 PM
well yo shouldnt dis a dude thats packing
thats fo sho

The Willow Sword
11-15-2005, 09:50 AM
Well you shouldnt dis a dude thats packin, thats fo sho

Hey i get dissed all the time and i am packin:cool: