PDA

View Full Version : is this website better?

Sifu Darkfist
11-09-2005, 02:36 PM
i had alot of individuals give me suggestions about ways to make my site look and flow better. If you all can tear it apart to help me make it better please feel free. as of yet there is nothing to buy on the site as of yet so i am not selling just looking for pointers.
oh and those that want readded or added to the links page just speak up i lost just about all the links and had to start over.

i think a good links page is like a bibliography great for research

Brad
11-09-2005, 02:57 PM
Looks good... The animated intro was extremely fast and smooth on my computer, especially considering I have dial up ;)

Brad
11-09-2005, 03:02 PM
BTW, I think you need to edit the left sleave of the Tony Yang background pic... there's some dark black pixels that make any text that falls on that spot unreadible.

Brad
11-09-2005, 03:07 PM
Also need a small text edit on the news page (first word, last sentance you have "iF" instead of IF).

Also, while I was typing this, there was some wierd audio... some moaning/mumbling or something... and I think someone said the f word :confused: I noticed your links page was loading an mp3 clip? :confused:

Brad
11-09-2005, 03:11 PM
Ah... Godfather clip? It only played a tiny chopped up bit of it before for some reason (my slow connection I assume)... sounded wierd :D

Wong Fei Hong
11-09-2005, 06:36 PM
Dude its cool but dont put yourself on the front page like that, its like, look at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my web page me me me mine mine mine (the 3 photos of you )
Put a photo of your sifu or something random and kung fu orientated

Also your skip intro didnt work i use mozilla.

Lastly the only thing i didnt really like design wise is your options on the left use a nice font all the same , not some capitals etc, also make more spacing between them, so they look fuller not so small and runtish, the title where it says wutang brunswick and chinese martial arts for the individual should also be bigger, make it look strong, and again nicer font. The colour green you use is nice but the other 2 are brown and yellowy brown its a bit :(
Other wise the layout is really cool

Sifu Darkfist
11-09-2005, 07:09 PM
actually Wong i am only in one pic on the intro and then later under the sifu page.
I am not vain i am very aware that i am 5 foot 4 and trollish lol. but the last site i had a real little pic of me and noone could figure out who i was. However i tend to agree with you i should get rid of me more and fix those thing you mentioned.
as well as brad said.

My Masters pic is far better than mine he is much better looking.

Wong Fei Hong
11-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Ooops must be a flash muck up then, lol when the flash video ended your photo was shown allover the screen lol !!!!!

Wong Fei Hong
11-09-2005, 08:34 PM
I just reloaded the flash and its all cool, nice intro, you dont appear too often, cant seem to suss out what went wrong ,last time when the intro finished the pic of you in the top right was placed 3 times in the top of the flash spread out in a circle covering the whole thing.

mickey
11-10-2005, 06:37 AM
Greetings Sifu Darkfist,

Your use of movie dialog is FANNnnTASTIC.

mickey