PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Wing CHun Seminar - January 21 & 22 2006

Mckind13
11-16-2005, 03:31 PM
CENTERLINE
Martial Arts Academy Presents
The Complete Combatant

Dear Instructors,

I would like to invite you, your students and your training partners to the second annual Centerline Martial Arts: Winter training session featuring Sifu Robert Chu and Sifu Mark Cheng.

I have included a flyer that I would like to ask you to please post.
Here: http://www.wingchunfaat.com/images/CenterlineWinterSession.pdf

Also I have a special group rate to offer for five or more students.

Topic: Be a complete fighter with all the tools at your disposal: Striking, kicking, trapping, joint locking, throwing, grappling, ground fighting, evasion, mental preparation, physical conditioning! Learn essential skills for Street Combat, MMA, NHB events!

These two great martial arts masters will be presenting the tools and strategies that each and every martial artist can use to develop their own individual methods of fighting and application. In the past we have had attendees from multiple disciplines and backgrounds experience the distinctive teaching style of Robert Chu and each one has left with a set of tools that are immediately functional and integrate well into whatever system you are currently training.

I guarantee you will find immediate value in this seminar. If you have any questions or would like to inquire about group rates, please contact me at
619-246-2977

Please reserve your spot at this fantastic seminar, as space is limited.

Thank you,

Dave McKinnon
Chief Instructor
Centerline Martial Arts
619-246-2977

Mckind13
01-05-2006, 06:55 AM
Hey all,

Just reminding you all of the up coming San Diego Seminar on the 21st and 22nd of January.

This will be a really informative event; Day one involves a 4-hour Chi Sao section taught by Robert Chu and a 4-hour Combat Shuai-Chiao section taught by Mark Cheng.

Day two is two 4-hour sections covering basic and advanced San Sao.

Please take a moment to read the flyer at the school website for more information.

http://www.wingchunfaat.com/seminars_1_06.html

Dave McKinnon
Wingchunfaat.com

reneritchie
01-06-2006, 09:32 AM
Awesome!

Have a great seminar!

ghostofwingchun
01-07-2006, 09:11 AM
Mr. McKinnon thank you for notice of seminar! Can you please explain to me what a set of tools that are immediately functional and integrate well into whatever system you are currently training means? I often hear this in seminar advertisements . . . so this is not the first time . . . but I never understood what they all talking about.

Thanks,

Ghost