PDA

View Full Version : Baqua in Boulder Colorado?

ddh
02-16-2001, 04:28 PM
One of my taichi students is going to Boulder. Anyone recommend a good bagua teacher there?

OldFatBaldGuy
02-16-2001, 08:22 PM
Marcus Brinkman teaches Gao style in Boulder....Monday and Friday nights I believe.

Respectfully,
OldFatBaldGuy

"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change."

Leimeng
02-17-2001, 12:34 AM
Mr Mike Bingo teaches Hsing I and Bagua in the Boulder/Denver area. There are very few internal instructors who would come with higher reccomendations. He is the senior American student of the late Hsu Hong Chi and spent 30 years in the special force with duty in Vietnam and other places. He has used his arts in real life on multiple occasions.
Additionally, there are some people associated with Dr Xie Pei Qi in the Boulder area. If you go to www.traditionalstudies.org (http://www.traditionalstudies.org) you should be able to get in contact with them.
I hope that helps.

Peace

yi beng, kan xue

MMcConnell
02-21-2001, 05:19 AM
Yes Marcus Brinkman teaches Monday and Friday evenings in Boulder Colorado.He also teaches Sat mornings in Denver.He is also very well versed in Chinese Medicine.
Marcus is very generous in his teaching.No head games or anything,just straightforward honest teaching.He also happens to be very good.I cannot recommend him highly enough.

OldFatBaldGuy
02-21-2001, 05:43 AM
If I might ask, where does Marcus Brinkman teach on Saturday mornings in Denver? My Taiji teacher will probably use me target practice for this, but I'd like to study PaKua with Marcus.

Thanks.

Respectfully,
OldFatBaldGuy
Aurora, CO

"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change."