PDA

View Full Version : Bok Fu Pai White Tiger Hand Forms ?

Firehawk4
11-22-2005, 05:17 PM
What are the names of Bok Fu Pai s hand forms and how is art like is it like Bak Mei ? And how does Bok Fu Pais hand forms differ from Bak Meis hand forms ? Are these arts conennected and are they similar in structure and in concepts and principles like swallow , spit, sink, float concepts ?

Yum Cha
11-22-2005, 06:42 PM
search for Bak Fu Pai, or Doo Wai. Its all there.

fiercest tiger
11-23-2005, 12:57 AM
The hand forms share the same theories and principles FireHawk, althought BFP has heaps of internal training that i havent seen bak mei have. So to me it is a well balanced art but to find a true BFP sifu is hard cause there is alot of fakes and wannabes.

Garry

timmons
12-01-2005, 08:46 PM
Garry,
Will you try to explain how BFP has more internal then BM. Also what are the forms names to BFP? IF YKM share the same sets as BM, but better because of the Internal aspect?:confused:

So are you saying YKM and BFP the same since they are Internal in nature as you put it? :confused:

fiercest tiger
12-01-2005, 10:46 PM
They share the same internal workings as each other like the poems and how to play the forms. But BFP to my knowledge has a vast amount of meditations and chi kung for all sorts of training which i havent seen any bak mei or heard any bak mei people speak about.

YKM internal has 3 forms and meds only, healing energy work, massage, push hands etc! Nothing to do with either BFP or Bak Mei Pai, systems!

I dont know if you know about YKM we have bak mei hand forms and weapons which i consider external due to the ging and tension it holds. Then there is the Soft style which i mentioned above, alot of bak mei think we just have there art which is incorrect...we have a seperate system the actual real system is the 18 soft power pushing palms that has no relation to bak mei.

hope that helped

Garry