PDA

View Full Version : Website

LawClansman
11-25-2005, 01:26 AM
Greetings and happy holidays,
My new website address is:
http://www.lawclansman.com
the old url will be linked to this site shortly. With the increased bandwidth, I will be able to add clips and so forth.
all the best,

holymantis
11-25-2005, 06:07 AM
nice updated site ,good to see class training seminars too.

holymantis

Donkwoon
11-25-2005, 07:55 AM
Very good site. It's great to see the list of forms laid out in the open..

mantis108
11-25-2005, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the link and the update. It's a great idea to have a this new website. I think you can achieve more with this rather than the old geocity one.

It's a very nice lineage page. It's a great pleasure to get a chance to know the masters. :)

I see that the theory section has been completed with the 12 fluid. Thank you for sharing those valueable information. I am sure we all look forward to more new updates and video clips. BTW, it looks to me that you seems to be have a new organization "USA Kung-Fu Academy"? Furthermore, looks like it's expanding as well. I would like to take this oppotunity to congratulate you and your team. Great efforts guys and I wish you all the best in your endeavours.

Warm regards

Robert (Mantis108)

LawClansman
11-25-2005, 12:44 PM
Hi Robert,
Thanks for the kind comments. In fact I am teaching only an advanced class at this time. They will in turn continue to spread the art ( in theory at least). I have ben traveling and doing some private seminars with long time contacts. next year I will be doing a bit more traveling also. You are right about the free web page I had before. It was not very good for my purpose. I have too much info to add and the bandwidth was just way too small.

ChaoticMantis
11-29-2005, 06:01 AM
Sibok Carl,

It's an excellent website and very informative on our lineage from Chiu Chu Man. Thank you for sharing 7 Star Praying Mantis to the public.