PDA

View Full Version : For those interested in Chen style ideas

YongChun
11-26-2005, 01:37 AM
I know some of the Wing Chun people have an interest in Chen style or at least in taking some of the ideas and applying them to Wing Chun. For those interested in Chen style or how it relates to Wing Chun (I think a lot can be learned from some of these teachers), here is one of the best detailed series of DVD's you can get. Below is a review by someone else that I agree with:

Comments from buyers:

"This has to be the most complete video package that I have seen on Chen Tai Chi... Old Routine, New Routine, weapons... it is all there... and Chen Zhenglei is a very accomplished martial artist who performs these routines flawlessly. This is a must for any Taiji enthusiast. You sure have a knack for picking outstanding video packages." William Johnson

"I just started watching the Push-Hand DVD and am amazed at the amount and depth of knowledge contained within... There's "YEARS" of training in each DVD. Just blown away." "This series of DVD'S allows us an unique glimpse at a very high level of Chen training. Any serious Chen style practitioner should have the entire set in their collection." "Watched the rest of the Health Preserving Qi Gong, and am still blown away. It's a Record for all time of authentic Chen style tai chi chuan training. I've spent years trying to find material of this calibre. I think the availability of the material HAS to raise the level of tai chi chuan everywhere." Don

See: http://www.thewushucentre.com/chenzhenglei.htm#VCDs%20and%20DVDs

Ray