PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a certain wing chun clip. Czech?

Gringorn
11-28-2005, 07:54 AM
Hi everybody.

I've been googling and searching this and other forums for a certain wing chun clip, but without any luck.

I believe it is a clip or a collection of clips from a wing chun club in the Czech Republic or something. A lot of sparring in a ring with grappling glowes, and a demonstration that is pretty impressive and must have been demanding on the people involved - blindfolded on top of a table etc. with a lot of hard contact. Also, most of the players seemed to be pretty young of age - in their teens or something.

I need a link to these clips.
Can anybody please help me out?

Phil Redmond
11-28-2005, 01:27 PM
Hi everybody.

I've been googling and searching this and other forums for a certain wing chun clip, but without any luck.

I believe it is a clip or a collection of clips from a wing chun club in the Czech Republic or something. A lot of sparring in a ring with grappling glowes, and a demonstration that is pretty impressive and must have been demanding on the people involved - blindfolded on top of a table etc. with a lot of hard contact. Also, most of the players seemed to be pretty young of age - in their teens or something.

I need a link to these clips.
Can anybody please help me out?
I'm not exactly sure it's the Czech Republic or not but I have a few clips of a guy doing chi sau on a table and kicking another guy in the face from chi sau distance. There is also a demo with children and women. The whole series of clips are very impressive. Please PM me an email address so I can upload them to my ftp addy for you.

Phil Redmond
11-28-2005, 01:55 PM
I have VCD of a demo in Estonia that takes place in a large gym. There is a techno music track to it. Is that the one? I also have one of some WC people with headgear sparring in the ring but I'm not sure where they're from. Can you tell me something specific that you remember about the clips so I can look through my CDs?
Phil
Phil

lawrenceofidaho
11-28-2005, 10:50 PM
Gringorn,

I think you might be referring to the Estonian students of Sifu Emin.......

Here is a link to their video page:

http://www.meihua.ee/ru/video

(Is that it?) :confused:

-L

Gringorn
11-29-2005, 01:21 AM
Paydirt!

The clips from the Estonian clubb, especially their 2004 demo, were the very ones I was looking for.

Thank you everyone for your help.
Much appreciated.

roza
11-29-2005, 09:30 AM
Hi Gringorn ,so you have what you were looking for.
If realy interested in some wingchun videos from Czech ,do not hesitate and ask.:)

Roza
Czech rep.