PDA

View Full Version : kill moves

Sifu Darkfist
12-01-2005, 11:49 AM
"death by 45 caliber slug or any other size"
what is your favorite kill move Hand weapons included?

I will start

The 3 inch pocket knife in the Kidney, (an Army favorite)

Mr Punch
12-02-2005, 09:41 AM
Never killed anyone, don't want to.

Have you? Are you an experienced serviceman, a bona-fide psycho or just a wannabe sicko?:)

Chief Fox
12-02-2005, 10:54 AM
I've never killed any one either. But if I had to, I think I would just run them down in my car. Another way would be to drop a safe or piano on their head. Yeah, that would be cool.

TenTigers
12-02-2005, 06:37 PM
I would unleash those nasty flesh eating scarab beetles from "The Mummy" in their car.

TenTigers
12-02-2005, 06:41 PM
and your army is teaching you crap. femoral artery will bleed you out in 2 1/2 min.
other arteies include brachial, carotid, and subclavian *turn your head unless you want it full in the face. Frankly, I'd stick with the beetles.

Xiao3 Meng4
12-02-2005, 07:01 PM
I knew a Kali Guy who used to say "Most mortal wounds allow for 200 steps before death. What are you going to do with those 200 steps, especially if you're running on adrenaline?"

Most mortal blows are in a sense less effective than incapacitating blows, and on the whole, way messier. Break an attacker's kneecap and he'll not only be writhing in pain, but also unable to continue the attack.

So, unless the "killing" move is an incapacitating move as well, the risk of death is still very real.

CSP

Sifu Darkfist
12-03-2005, 05:45 PM
and your army is teaching you crap. femoral artery will bleed you out in 2 1/2 min.
other arteies include brachial, carotid, and subclavian *turn your head unless you want it full in the face. Frankly, I'd stick with the beetles.

Actually, the move is for the victim who has fallen under an attacker, and yes, it will bleed them in 2 to 3 minutes. It is also great for a woman that is in the early stages of rape she is keeps the knife palmed until she is in the position to open the back the kidney is a HUGE target.
BTW the Army teaches all of those attacks you mentioned i just like the kidney because if you slide outside on his attack he doesn’t perceive a threat in that area as much as his neck head brachial or femoral.

It does not matter i just brought it up to balance the forum a bit, combat is final.

The 200 steps, are inconsequential I never suggested that was the only strike.
the pain of being stabbed is excruciating I have been stabbed 1/4 inch away from the femoral with nice scar to prove it. The stab takes your attention away from the incapacitating blow and it keeps them from attacking for an instant (and an instant is enough) as you fight on. I can say with impunity that your mind blinks for a fleeting second when you are stabbed that second is enough for your incapacitating blow.

On the battlefield, you must insure that someone does not fight again behind your lines as you roll over them. It is not just the U S army; it is the prevalent process of thought for all elite attacking infantry.
Read the Infantry attacks by Rommel he teaches the value of decisive kills.
:)

SevenStar
12-08-2005, 02:38 PM
unless anyone here has killed someone and is willing / stupid enough to admit it, can you HAVE a favorite kill move?

PangQuan
12-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Tiger jaw.

if i were ever in a life threatening situation and was unarmed, I would do my best to make my tiger jaw meet my enemys throat.

monkeyfoot
12-12-2005, 09:00 AM
live by the sword, die by the sword.....

.....guess im ****ed

craig

Scott R. Brown
12-13-2005, 04:07 AM
A knife to the kidneys will kill you with shock, not from the bleeding. I have been hit in the kidneys and a good shot will drop you like a sack of potatoes. All I could do was lay there and mutter UHHHHHHHHH!!!! UHHHHH!! for some minutes! By extension, from my limited exerperience, I can imagine a knife stab would put one into nearly instant shock. Therefore, I would have to say knife to the kidneys is a good option!

greensage22
12-15-2005, 05:46 PM
first of all I would only do this if it were life or death"gun to my head"
Secondly for those wondering no, I have never killed anyone to my knowledge.
but my technique is to grab the gun wrist and force his aim to the outside of my person. secondly to take my free hand and form an eagle claw
which would proptly be forced into the attackers adams apple
then I would crush it between my thumb and pointer, middle finger
then I would twist and pull while crushing.

is this what you wanted.....:D

SimonM
12-24-2005, 06:40 PM
Sword entering just below the base of the rib cage with a slight upward angle.
:D

TenTigers
12-24-2005, 10:45 PM
one=not all stab wounds hurt-I knew a guy who was in a bar brawl-got stabbed multiple times-thought he was getting punched, until it was over, and he was bleeding from everywhere. he lived. One tough sumbich
two-not all kidney shots will throw you into shock-I was punched -hard. hospitalized,and pi$$ed blood for three days.(ever pass clots? They're like little pieces of raw liver) It hurt, arched my back, but didn't stop me. (I am NOT one tough sumbich, just stupid)
Three-if you know what you're doing-they don't see it coming-because you don't show the knife.
Unless, of course you're filming a remake of "West Side Story"
"da-da-da-da-daaaaah......":p

another fave-two to the body, one to the head hydra-shock+p

Fitdoc
12-25-2005, 05:57 PM
Not quite sure how you would reach someone's subclavian artery. The artery is protected by the clavicle (collar bone) and subclavian vein. You have to explain your technique for stabbing a subclavian artery.

TenTigers
12-25-2005, 08:33 PM
from behind, holding the knife in an "icepick" or reverse grip,hold your hands sort of like a rear headlock-say, right knife holding arm arond neck, and grap top of hand with yor left from other side, tuck your head into his back and pull down,driving the blade (behind the collarbone) into subclavian artery. Kick out the back of the knee but it isn't required.
Getting from A to B is varied. You can use the knife as a "mantis hook" to the attacker's arm,break it, or at least hyperextend the joint, and come right up-there are many areas to strike on the way in, such as across the carotid. You can hook the neck, pulling his head down,and then run the blade around. We used to call this "The Sayoc Smile"-because it was a fave of Chris Sayoc's.:)

Fitdoc
12-26-2005, 02:09 AM
oh, ok! Thanks for the explanation

Samurai Jack
01-04-2006, 02:28 AM
I just inadvertantly saw a video of a guy being shot to death last week at work. It was horrible. The man was screaming at such a high pitch, he sounded like a chimpanzee or a woman who just huffed helium. I'm still disturbed over it. I'd post a link, but it's utterly inappropriate. I wouldn't want someone watching me get murdered for thrills, so I figure I'll give the poor guy and his family the same level of consideration.

At any rate, seeing something like that puts the whole notion of "favorite kill moves" into perspective. Really, the only time you'd be justified doing something like that to someone would be if they were trying to kill you. At any rate, a discussion like this seems morbid and somewhat immature after thinking about the issue a little more thouroghly. Most adults have families and are decent people. Training to kill may be a necessary evil for some individuals, but enjoying it? Having a "favorite" way of doing it? That's beyond me.

yu shan
01-13-2006, 08:46 PM
Good point Seven, had a good laugh at this one. Guess I`m bored sh*tless to read this c r a p.

CoRWiN
01-14-2006, 07:40 PM
I'd pull a Kano and plunge my hand into the man's chest and rip out his heart. FATALITY!!! (said by some eerie narator)

million
01-14-2006, 07:52 PM
do any of you have a beat down motel on old 66, and a house on the hill with your stuffed mother living next to the window ?

green_willow
01-15-2006, 12:15 AM
Doing fatality moves is over rated imo you might miss an opportunity of just getting the job done when you try to go for a big finish.

Dim Wit Mak
01-28-2006, 10:01 AM
Like some have pointed out, cars, SUVs, and trucks seem to be the weapon of choice these days. These do the takedown and finishing technique (crush) in one move. I am going to join CAVV (Citizens Against Vehicle Violence). Perhaps one of the big political parties might want to work to get vehicle control legislation passed to make our streets safer from the senseless violence.:)

Dim Wit Mak
01-28-2006, 10:03 AM
do any of you have a beat down motel on old 66, and a house on the hill with your stuffed mother living next to the window ?

I believe you are describing a place in Ludlow, CA.:D

green_willow
01-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Like some have pointed out, cars, SUVs, and trucks seem to be the weapon of choice these days. These do the takedown and finishing technique (crush) in one move. I am going to join CAVV (Citizens Against Vehicle Violence). Perhaps one of the big political parties might want to work to get vehicle control legislation passed to make our streets safer from the senseless violence.:)

Yeah, but in certain parts of the world people are a bit more stupid. They use cars as bombs with themselves inside.

Dim Wit Mak
01-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Yeah, but in certain parts of the world people are a bit more stupid. They use cars as bombs with themselves inside.

Amen to that.

greendragon
02-19-2006, 10:23 PM
shove a kleenex tissue through the skull into the brain.

TenTigers
02-21-2006, 08:55 AM
you can also affix a raisin on the end of a sledgehammer. Those raisins can be deadly.

pest
03-22-2006, 02:11 AM
In a circumstance that might require such an act, I would probably be too freaked out to be thinking of favorite anything.

~Pest

TenTigers
03-22-2006, 08:43 AM
the idea behind so-called kill moves is that if you look at a boxing match, they last about 12 rounds. These guys are constantly hitting, but the strikes don't land with perfect focus, because the both are moving, slipping, rolling with the punches and striking at the same time. Whena strike does land with perfect focus, there is a KO. A streetfight is no different.
That being said, you train your moves to specific body targets. These are for the most part, the most vulnerable areas. Take for instance, a strike to the base of the skull. If delivered with light contact, it will stun. With moderate contact, it will result in a knockout. Heavy contact, it is fatal.
Sure, if my Grandmother is sitting at the kitchen table, sipping tea,and I come up from behind and lay one into her,"POW!"
Granny's dead. But in most streetfights, this is not the case. (unless my Grandma is involved, 'cause she's one tough biotch!) Most Martial Arts take the point of view that your opponent is bigger, stronger, SKILLED,and multiple in number, and if we add rage, or pcp, liquor,etc, we have a very serious situation. We KNOW all our strikes will not land with perfect focus, so we target the most vulnerable sites, hoping that a moderately focused blow will end the confrontation, as quickly as possible. Add to this that you should only fight if there is absolutely no other recourse, and you can see why "Killshots" are discussed.
um...by most sane Martial Artists. I can't vouch for the Azoles.:p

SevenStar
03-23-2006, 10:52 AM
sure, we can understand that, but the reason these discussions can be silly is for the very reason you stated with the boxer's example. They train the same way - xiphoid process, temple, chin, liver... all sweet spots that can produce a KO. But as you said, when someone is moving, guarding, resisting and attacking, hitting these spots can be difficult. Therefore, we are discussing our favorite low percentage striking areas... why? In the sense that you explained it, it's understandable. But some people are like "yeah, I just love to hit people in the throat - I do it all the time," or "kick em in the nuts and they have to fall down," and that's BS.

TenTigers
03-23-2006, 02:56 PM
But some people are like "yeah, I just love to hit people in the throat - I do it all the time," or "kick em in the nuts and they have to fall down," and that's BS.

Seven..you sound surprised ;)

hellhound
03-23-2006, 03:44 PM
I am not fond of murder and if someone deserves that kind of punishment should be made to stay alive in a living hell, crippled, murdered family members, etc...

If my life is on the line from an attack then my favorite one is the one that works :)

unkokusai
03-23-2006, 08:31 PM
Take for instance, a strike to the base of the skull. If delivered with light contact, it will stun. With moderate contact, it will result in a knockout. Heavy contact, it is fatal.
Sure, if my Grandmother is sitting at the kitchen table, sipping tea,and I come up from behind and lay one into her,"POW!"
Granny's dead.

My money's on grandma........................:rolleyes: