PDA

View Full Version : can someone I.D. this form

gwa sow
12-05-2005, 01:30 PM
http://media.putfile.com/souther-fist

i found it labled as "hu quan(hung gar)" i was wondering if someone could I.D. this form for me.

thanks

sean_stonehart
12-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Dunno about the set but "hu quan" just means "tiger fist". Hung Ga in Mandarin would be "hong jia".

Shaolin Dude
12-05-2005, 08:12 PM
don't know the name of the form but the opening is exactly the same as a compulsory southern wushu form

Eddie
12-06-2005, 06:45 AM
nope, not nan quan, though only the first move is the same, but then again from the shooting fingers part, itsa the same as many CLF forms too.

It does look like a combination form tho. Some CLF, some Hung ga... its not bad tho. where did u get it. who is the dude doiung it?

gwa sow
12-06-2005, 07:16 AM
i got it off of www.kungfu-torrents.com you need a torrent downloading program like bitcomet to download torrents. they got a bunch of stuff on that site. check it out.

Eddie
12-06-2005, 09:44 AM
cool thanks. i love p2p torrents and stuff

Mulong
12-08-2005, 07:50 AM
It is some basic nanquan; it isn’t one of the nanquan duan lu (southern fist section way/modern curriculum of southern fist in mainland China.) It does, possess a hongjiaquan flavor, but its posture aren’t from any of the major hong lu (great way/form).

David Jamieson
12-09-2005, 07:01 PM
I believe that form is known as "correctly distribute the mail or take a pay cut gwai lo!"

I could be wrong though.

just kidding.

seriously though Hung is wid spread, tiger flavoured martial arts are likely the oldest models going with a heaping helping of forms to testify to that point.

I don't see it (this film clip)as a majour Hung Boxing form though.