PDA

View Full Version : What happened to BT, Maoshan and Ross?

Daniel Madar
02-25-2001, 06:52 AM
Did these guys disappear or what?

wujidude
02-25-2001, 09:10 PM
They choked on each other's bile. ;- )

razakdigital
02-25-2001, 11:08 PM
Hello all,

Currently theblacktaoist is working on martial arts projects for advancement of his skill, reputation and income. He doesn't check on this site anymore because he is working on his own website, a Cao Branch Yin Fu seminar to be held in Beijing China, as well as other multimedia projects. He also stated for his lack of presence in this site is due to the many post dealing with theory with no practical application as well as no substance or function. If anyone is interested in his whereabouts you know where to find him...his old post should provide enough substance to hold anyone's interest in nostalgia. As for the reference of theblacktaoist choking on bile he stated he is open to anyone to come down see if they can make him choke on bile. Everyone knows how to reach him and where he is at. We've already had someone from this post or affiliated with someone from this post to come down and to test the blacktaoist. He got thrown around like a rag doll using pa kua...no theory and stories of the past, but using practical application...remember theory is out the window when crossing hands and you have to keep your hands up. In fact some have become students and affiliates with us so its all good...

TaoBoxer
02-25-2001, 11:59 PM
Someone is mad because a discussion forum spends too much time discussing?

And how exactly are we supposed to Train here on KFO? Draw little stick figures of us walking the circle?

Daniel Madar
02-26-2001, 01:31 AM
It's cool. I had the same desire to stop posting, up until I injured my ankle, and now have too much time. :(

razakdigital
02-26-2001, 06:50 AM
Hey Daniel,

How are you? Sorry for any confusion. I just wanted to answer your question. Hope you overstand what I was getting at ... thanks

taoboxer

I not mad at at all. What makes you think that? I stated an opinion based on experience. First of all we are not training on KFO you we discussing topics. Second of all training in circle walking is just a fraction of training with Pa Kua. So please overstand what I'm saying before posting.

thank you sir have a pleasant day

Daniel Madar
02-26-2001, 04:54 PM
It's been about two months now, so I am going to walk the circle for the first time today. I really haven't had any significant problems, but with a tendon injury I really didn't want to rush things.

Thanks for asking.

-Daniel

razakdigital
02-26-2001, 05:05 PM
Daniel,

You might want to do tee stepping first around a small frame before walking to open your hips a bit. You don't want to rush the walking to flame your injury. Most people don't realize that tee stepping is usually taught first before walking...also rub some dit dow on your leg and take some baths to relaxe your muscles

hope u get better peace

Daniel Madar
02-26-2001, 05:14 PM
What have you been talking to my teacher? Oh, wait, you study with BT, so we are kung fu cousins. I gotta get out there and meet you guys some time.

:)

Don't worry, I've been doing all that. But you are right about getting back to the basics on stepping, it should put less stress on the tendon.

razakdigital
02-26-2001, 06:55 PM
You are correct as internalist we are all brothers here and believe I've learn alot from everyone there whether it be good or bad...I'm still trying to correctly work on my footwork so I express that as a fellow practioner. My sifu teaches us teaches theory but also application of theory theory...so that's I mention the tee stepping...I'm currently working on the wudang form and with the wudang form you must use tee stepping. without it you are wasting time...so you are welcome to check us out anytime...also there other great pa kua teachers in nyc...but believe bro that most of the high level cats are not in video's or write articles...they stay low key and you wouldn't know that know the arts...

razakdigital
02-26-2001, 07:18 PM
my last sentence was meant to say .... " you wouldn't even know they know the arts" excuse my spelling and grammer...I'm at work so I have to type as quck as I can so I can get my point across...

Daniel Madar
02-26-2001, 08:18 PM
I meant it much more than as the greater MA community. Both BT's current teacher, and my own teacher both studied under Chi Xi Shin. Hence, BT and I are Martial Cousins.

Daniel Madar
02-26-2001, 08:18 PM
I meant it much more than as the greater MA community. Both BT's current teacher, and my own teacher studied under Chi Xi Shin. Hence, BT and I are Martial Cousins.

Groundking1
03-04-2001, 04:02 AM
Too busy walking the circle....????

I thought he was goin to ba qua palm Ross in the face?