PDA

View Full Version : let's get together

travelsbyknight
12-06-2005, 10:34 PM
Let's get some people together and chi sau. Yeah I know I'm a genious but let's really make a go at it.

It's too cold to meet in a park so maybe at...someone's house...or a school?

I'm a New Yorker by the way so we should all meet in New York somewhere. :D

stonecrusher69
12-07-2005, 08:11 AM
I'm from New Jersey..I'm up for some chi sao,I don't get the opportunity to cross hands that much with other lineages..Let me know..

Mortal1
12-07-2005, 09:44 AM
I'm in name a time and place. I'm in brooklyn. I have a car and I'm willing to travel. I usually meet a friend of mine in queens on Sundays. You could private message me if you want.

Anthony

VingDragon
12-07-2005, 04:58 PM
hey, I'm in Brooklyn, too - let's practise!

BRIAN
12-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Im back in florida now but will back in NY to see my Sifu Alan Goldberg probably around June. I know it's far away but I hope the offer to get together with some of you is still open then. Im originally from Brooklyn and that's where my Sifu's school is. I have the keys to the scholl so when Im up there we can go there to practice and I would be honored to meet with any of you and have some honest, friendly kung fu.

Brian

Mortal1
12-08-2005, 10:27 AM
Brian that sounds great.

ving dragon

What part of brooklyn are you? I'm Bensonhurst.

BRIAN
12-08-2005, 11:06 AM
Mortal,

I too am from Bensonhurst, the 20th Ave/Cropsey Ave area. Where and who did you train with. I train and still am under Sifu Alan Goldberg. I still need to finish off the blades, but im not in now rush. I only want quality not quantity. I am sure you know you know what I mean.

I was just in NY 4 weeks ago to train with my sifu, I wish I would have gotten this message a few weeks ago.

speak soon,

Brian

Mortal1
12-08-2005, 11:46 AM
"I too am from Bensonhurst, the 20th Ave/Cropsey Ave area. Where and who did you train with. I train and still am under Sifu Alan Goldberg."

I went to New Utrecht. I live on Avenue U but I'm always in your hood. I train with Sifu Jose Grados. So I guess you travel? Let me know when your around I need a wingchun practice partner desperatly.

Where are you ving dragon?

BRIAN
12-08-2005, 11:56 AM
don't travel often but moved down to Florida a few years ago and still have family and friends bck up in NY. Not to mention my Sifu up there. I currently teach my own group of students but it's not the same as my home. Graduated from Lafayette H.S. in '92.

Jam_master
12-08-2005, 12:00 PM
I already have an On and Off weekly get together thing going with other Wing Chun practitioners here in New York at a place called the Fight House, located 122 west 27th Street 2nd Floor (Between 6 and 7 ave). We do a lot of chi sau, sparring, drills, and whatever you feel you need to work on. We also try to help one another along through carefull analyliz and breaking down of techniques we personally need improving or need better understanding of. I like to think of it as a wing chun focus group, where the most practical solutions can be achieved or discovered through carefull analysis. I can honestly say we have all gained positive results since we first started this group about a year ago. So if any of you are interested in practicing and sharing knowledge with other lineages, then send me and email so I can send you an update of our next meet. chisao2gether@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Mario

Mortal1
12-09-2005, 03:38 PM
Hey Mario

That sounds great. Let us know when the next one is.

Anthony