PDA

View Full Version : Your Private Chinese Tutor in Martial Arts Schools

Brianna
12-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Dear friend,

My name is Brianna and I am a third year college student from Guangdong, China.

I wish to train in a Martial Arts School for a month on the upcoming holiday in northern China. If you are planning to go to such school too, I’d like to be your translator and provide you Chinese language private lessons on condition that you cover my training expenses which include accommodations.

I don’t have any experience in teaching but I am a very patient, caring individual who realizes the struggles of a second language learner. My courses are specially designed to meet your personal needs and the teaching time is very flexible.

If you want to communicate with me with questions, suggestions or anything I can help you with on your journey to learn Chinese, my email is Brianna_Chou@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Brianna:)

wongjunlam
12-14-2005, 11:16 PM
你唔系呀嘛! 有无人咁笨?

Dear friend,

My name is Brianna and I am a third year college student from Guangdong, China.

I wish to train in a Martial Arts School for a month on the upcoming holiday in northern China. If you are planning to go to such school too, I’d like to be your translator and provide you Chinese language private lessons on condition that you cover my training expenses which include accommodations.

I don’t have any experience in teaching but I am a very patient, caring individual who realizes the struggles of a second language learner. My courses are specially designed to meet your personal needs and the teaching time is very flexible.

If you want to communicate with me with questions, suggestions or anything I can help you with on your journey to learn Chinese, my email is Brianna_Chou@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Brianna:)