View Full Version : mantis vs mouse

monkeyfoot
12-16-2005, 08:18 AM
*warning this video contains bloody images*

Hey people
Not sure if you have seen this

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6499870889669501096&q=mantis

craig

*this is a very unfair unnatural fight, this could be found offensive to viewers*

Oso
12-16-2005, 08:32 AM
Not a natural confrontation.

As bad as dog fighting or c o c k fighting.

Terrible.

monkeyfoot
12-16-2005, 08:47 AM
yea thats true. But, to stage a fight is hardly anything though.....compared to some of the atrocities humanity is capable of.

craig

Oso
12-16-2005, 08:56 AM
i agree

I don't really care about what humans do to each other.
but I do care what humans do to animals

I went to that sick fvcks blog but couldn't find anything there referring to that video. i still may post on his blog.

monkeyfoot
12-16-2005, 09:01 AM
well im sure this will stir up some controversy then.

im sorry you are offended.

craig

edit: on a really fvucked up note.....this guy claims to be a mormon?!?!?

Oso
12-16-2005, 09:12 AM
oh, I didn't direct any of that to you. I probably would have shared it as well. I just don't care for the contrived nature of the fight.

yea, I saw the mormon bit. started reading some of his utterings but saw that he's a confused dude which stopped me from railing on him immediately.

Mega_Fist
12-16-2005, 09:22 AM

You wierdo.

shirkers1
12-16-2005, 09:36 AM
Yeah that's kind of messed up, but interesting at the same time.

Donkwoon
12-16-2005, 09:39 AM
i agree

I tend to agree to some extent. It was sick and twisted to put those animals together like that. It makes me wonder what other bad things he does. I would'nt want to leave my kids with him that's for sure.

Mega_Fist
12-16-2005, 10:11 AM
I would'nt want to leave my kids with him that's for sure.

Yeah, he clearly abuses children.

Donkwoon
12-16-2005, 12:06 PM
Yeah, he clearly abuses children.

It's a known fact that crualty to animals and child abuse/molestation are often linked. It does'nt mean that he's automaticly a sicko that hurts kids but it is a red flag.

Oso
12-16-2005, 12:08 PM
humans do some screwed up shiat to each other but there is not the level of helplessness (adult to adult that is) that there is when humans mistreat and abuse animals. I have seen human on human situations just like that and have reacted the same.

I'm not going to get into my entire ideaology (BTL must be on vacatioin as this is the second OT thread that's still here) on the forum. I'm happy to discuss it over beer anytime...you're buying. ;)

Oso
12-16-2005, 12:10 PM
You wierdo.

dangit, that verbiage almost made me realize who you were but couldn't quite make the link.

Lu Bu
12-17-2005, 01:32 AM
Filmed by some exceedingly stupid people. Not only because it was completely unfair and sick, but because their "commentary" made it completely understandable why they would even comprehend doing this.

I only wish I could put him/them in a nice huge glass jar with a grizzly bear, and see who would be the victor. :mad: Humans are so unbelievably stupid, sometimes.

Oso
12-17-2005, 07:36 AM
I only wish I could put him/them in a nice huge glass jar with a grizzly bear, and see who would be the victor.

that was basically my idea. ;)

shirkers1
12-17-2005, 11:35 AM
that was basically my idea. ;)

are you saying you want to be in the glass jar with them? :D

Oso
12-19-2005, 09:25 AM
not with the bug and the mouse...with Mr. Mormon...introduce him to some Tong Long Xiong Chuan ;)

German Bai Lung
12-19-2005, 02:15 PM
Due to the country I live in (google says: no support in Europe!) I canīt watch the video. Can somebody EMail me the clip or send me another download location?

Thanks in Advance

Oso
12-19-2005, 02:23 PM
it doesn't look like you can easily rip the vid from google....but my hacking skillz are nonexistent.

basically, this dude put a mouse and a mantis in a glass bottle and let them fight it out. mouse loses.

BeiTangLang
12-19-2005, 02:36 PM
Due to the country I live in (google says: no support in Europe!) I canīt watch the video. Can somebody EMail me the clip or send me another download location?

Thanks in Advance

It shows what I was telling you before about the stabbing with the fore-arms into flesh. I believe that was about enough for this one though....