PDA

View Full Version : quitting choy lee fut!!!!!

hskwarrior
12-18-2005, 11:03 AM
hey,

after this video, i no longer wish to learn or teach choy lee fut. I plan on becoming a chinese trained street killer.

to know more, pls click the link below and watch the video. maybe i can get some of you to join with me.

http://sparkvideos.com/streetkillervideo.shtml

thanks for everything sifu! but i have found the light!

hsk

ChinoXL
12-18-2005, 11:54 AM
:eek: WOW~!!! I never knew if you grab a buncha chinese pplz .. give them weapons.. and a whole lotta crack.. they become raging chinese street killers..

Eddie
12-18-2005, 12:07 PM
honestly.... actually not that bad. can see that it can work...

but I'd stick to sick, hick, Ha for now :rolleyes:

TenTigers
12-18-2005, 04:19 PM
on some of the "training" sequences-I couldn't see that he had a stick-so it looked totally hilarious

Mulong
12-24-2005, 06:49 AM
Ah, a bit too hyper for my taste, i.e., more rooting; however, you can see the practicality… :p

hskwarrior
12-24-2005, 08:34 AM
I Can Definetely See The Practicality Of What They Were Doing, I Think They Were Being Trained As Movie People. And It May Even Throw Off A Couple Of Attackers As Well Because Them Fools Look So **** Crazy.

There's A Term Im Forgetting In Regards To Training, But If We Were To Train Our Gung Fu With That Intensity.....we All Would Be Chinese Street Killers As Well. Lol

Hsk

Hungfutkune
12-26-2005, 07:29 PM
I love the guys in the staged fights that actually fall down before they really get hit!!! but why is the guy fighting the wooden all of a sudden decide to start hitting the ground. What did that poor dirt do to him??