PDA

View Full Version : Ironmind Products

FooFighter
12-22-2005, 08:19 PM
Just recently purchased No.1 Captains of Crush® Gripper, Expand-Your-Hand Bands™, The new "Blueprint for Grip Strength DVD" from Ironmind. COC are great products. They are simple and effective. Someone at my gym stole my COC 1 but it was my fault was leaving it out there alone. I hope the thief is getting better at his grip strength. The extend-your-hand rubber bands seem fun and just what I needed because I do alot of clubbell work. I will you guys the 411 on the DVD. Happy holidays, folks.

Toby
12-22-2005, 08:48 PM
You bought CoC grippers? What happened to your Ivanko?

Got an Ironmind catalogue in the mail the other day. Still lots of products I want in there, but goddamn they're expensive.

FooFighter
12-22-2005, 09:00 PM
You bought CoC grippers? What happened to your Ivanko?

Got an Ironmind catalogue in the mail the other day. Still lots of products I want in there, but god**** they're expensive.

I keep my Ivanko at home next to my sofa. I like gripping them tho when I am watching certan DVD movies. LOL. I wouldn't that to be stolen for sure, bro. COC are easy to carry and people on the subway don't look at me as a nutt ball for gripping my small COCs. I have many grip devices, Toby. As for expensive, sure that is relative. I look at it as a long term self investment. The day I can rip a deck of cards I will be a happy man.

IronFist
12-23-2005, 12:21 PM
Must resist urge to make CoC joke...