PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays to All

Sihing73
12-23-2005, 12:14 PM
Hello,

I just wanted to post a note wishing everyone a Safe and Happy Holiday Season.

No matter what your personal beliefs, take this time to reflect on your accomplishments and goals. Keep in mind that no matter how bad some of us may have it there are always those who are worse off.

I think that when all is said and done, each and everyone one of us will find we have at least one thing to be thankful for and we also have the ability to expand our circle of influence in order to pass that thankfullness onto others not so blessed.

I wish everyone the very best and look forward to seeing you all here after the holidays!!!

Matrix
12-23-2005, 01:28 PM
Thanks Dave,

Here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
It's been a great year, and I'm looking forward to a even better 2006. The fact that we can all come up here and discuss/debate issues both important and trivial is something to be thankful for in and of itself.

Peace,

sihing
12-23-2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks Dave,

Here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
It's been a great year, and I'm looking forward to a even better 2006. The fact that we can all come up here and discuss/debate issues both important and trivial is something to be thankful for in and of itself.

Peace,

Well for the amount of grief this place sometimes brings me, lol, I still come back for some reason. I too wish all here and everywhere a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Remember, no drinking and chi-saoing allowed....

James

Phil Redmond
12-23-2005, 04:15 PM
Hello,

No matter what your personal beliefs, take this time to reflect on your accomplishments and goals. Keep in mind that no matter how bad some of us may have it there are always those who are worse off.

I think that when all is said and done, each and everyone one of us will find we have at least one thing to be thankful for and we also have the ability to expand our circle of influence in order to pass that thankfullness onto others not so blessed.

I wish everyone the very best and look forward to seeing you all here after the holidays!!!
You can say that again :).
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hannuka, Happy Kwanza.
(I hope I didn't miss anyone).
Phil

Ultimatewingchun
12-23-2005, 10:49 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to everyone.

And may Santa put some chocolate butterfly swords in your stocking! :D

stonecrusher69
12-24-2005, 04:56 AM
Hello,

[QUOTE]

same to you and everyone here ...

KPM
12-24-2005, 05:13 AM
Sending holiday cheer out to all members of KFO!! :)

http://www.transio.com/cards/xmas.swf

Keith

kj
12-24-2005, 05:16 AM
I too wish you all a safe and Happy Holiday season.

For all who celebrate, through festivities or the heart, may you have a Merry and Blessed Christmas.

Whatever your faith or tradition, I hope you each find joy this season, bask in the warmth of family and friends, and enjoy a wonderful New Year ahead.

Regards,
- Kathy Jo

_William_
12-24-2005, 09:39 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Hendrik
12-24-2005, 11:07 PM
Thanks for all Greetings!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to ALL!

Best Wishes
Hendrik

Vajramusti
12-25-2005, 03:11 AM
Bwst wishes for the season

from Kolkata (used to be Calcutta)

Joy Chaudhuri