PDA

View Full Version : Something I want to share

hskwarrior
12-24-2005, 09:14 AM
This is a bit off topic, but I feel that in one way or another (arguing or not) i've made some cool friends here, so i want to share something with you because it means something to me.

Ever since i lost my mother in 1980 (she was only 35-im older than her now when whe died), my family broke up, at the age of 15 I was put into the foster home system until i was 18 years old. From that point on my life was (for me) a living hell. I knew no happiness, felt no love, and my brothers had told me I was a cold hearted mother effer. But i went into survival mode and shut off my heart to the world. I lived thru so much sadness my whole **** life, i couldn't afford to have such a weakness as emotions.

Outside of living under my mother and father, i have never celebrated Christmas, and living on my own since my early 20's I've never bought a Christmas tree or ever cared about the Christmas spirit, until now.

I want to honor my girlfriend (who's name is lisa) --whom i've been with for almost 2.5 years- for bringing the christmas spirit back into my heart, because for the first time since being on my own i got my first x-mas tree, and there are presents under it. I don't know about you guys, but for me this is such an emotional thing for me. I've closed down for so many years.

But this year i even bought my self a santa hat (something i've always wanted but never cared enough about due to life's experiences) but i took a picture of me next to my tree with my santa hat on and I wanted to say to every one around the world who celebrates these holidays " I HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS IS AS GOOD AS MINE IS THIS YEAR, AND I WISH YOU ALL (I MEAN ALL--INCLUDING JOSEPH TOO) A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

FRANK MCCARTHY
HUNG SING
HUNG LOONG KWOON

TonyM.
12-24-2005, 09:40 AM
God bless you and Merry Christmas.

hskwarrior
12-24-2005, 10:05 AM
Thanks Mr Tony M And I Wish You The Same.:d

Wong Ying Home
12-24-2005, 12:07 PM
The greatest power above all else is love and compassion.

As a Buddhist I am truly happy and joyfull that you have found this experience and opened your heart enough to allow true happiness to blossom.

I sincerely wish you many more of these moments in your life.

WongYing
:D

hskwarrior
12-24-2005, 12:40 PM
wong ying,

thank you for the kind words. it is a special holiday. it feels good.

i do feel blessed.

thanks man.

frank

Zaveesha
12-25-2005, 03:33 AM
This is a bit off topic, but I feel that in one way or another (arguing or not) i've made some cool friends here, so i want to share something with you because it means something to me.

Ever since i lost my mother in 1980 (she was only 35-im older than her now when whe died), my family broke up, at the age of 15 I was put into the foster home system until i was 18 years old. From that point on my life was (for me) a living hell. I knew no happiness, felt no love, and my brothers had told me I was a cold hearted mother effer. But i went into survival mode and shut off my heart to the world. I lived thru so much sadness my whole **** life, i couldn't afford to have such a weakness as emotions.

Outside of living under my mother and father, i have never celebrated Christmas, and living on my own since my early 20's I've never bought a Christmas tree or ever cared about the Christmas spirit, until now.

I want to honor my girlfriend (who's name is lisa) --whom i've been with for almost 2.5 years- for bringing the christmas spirit back into my heart, because for the first time since being on my own i got my first x-mas tree, and there are presents under it. I don't know about you guys, but for me this is such an emotional thing for me. I've closed down for so many years.

But this year i even bought my self a santa hat (something i've always wanted but never cared enough about due to life's experiences) but i took a picture of me next to my tree with my santa hat on and I wanted to say to every one around the world who celebrates these holidays " I HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS IS AS GOOD AS MINE IS THIS YEAR, AND I WISH YOU ALL (I MEAN ALL--INCLUDING JOSEPH TOO) A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

FRANK MCCARTHY
HUNG SING
HUNG LOONG KWOON

I am happy with you, bro. I'm glad that you found christmas spirt and that it makes you more happy.

Have a great time.

Rob

hskwarrior
12-25-2005, 04:18 AM
thanks rob,

i hope your holidays are going well.