PDA

View Full Version : weird emails

Oso
12-26-2005, 07:03 AM

Dear sir. happy new year 2006

I'm very pleased to write to you . I'm the trainer of wushu kung fu for kick boxing in the biggest school in Egypt it's called Hosny moubarak sport club we're looking forward to co-operate in the championships, tournaments, training courses, feastvals and exchanging experiences and visits . Our country Egypt has a lot of interesting places and the best with in the world and the richest history in the world . Our school has a large numbers of players who can pay all the coasts which you need from us .

We invite you to be our friends and we hope to co-operate with us to spread the game allover the world. Please send to us the events and your plans for year 2006. i want to be one member of your organization

With our best regards please send the officiall invitation and program with name(ELmenoufia zone for wushu kungfu-Hosny Moubarak Club-
1-Head master : Ashraf Mahmoud ALsharkawy (passport number 677494 )
in my E mail

ADDRESS
4 Hart Abd EL halim---Abd ELziz EL manakhli (ST}
el HAY el gharby -Shebin --EL kom---EL menoufia---Egypt

Dear Sir
i am rizwan hussain genernal secrtary of black dragon chines martial art association of pakistan
i with my team al ready attend different saminar and championshap
asia and europs i want to the your saminar and champion shap
how can i join you please information through e.mail
bast regard
rizwan hussain
genernal secrtary
B D C M A

both of them came in last night from the 'info' email for the tournament.

'Black Dragon' ???? as in Dante`???

what's weird is I've gotten emails twice before from the guy supposedly in Pakistan pimping their kung fu store complete with a website. I've lost it and the website.

Sifu Darkfist
12-26-2005, 07:34 AM
Oso, i have a good idea what they are. you need to call me at home. do you have my number still? if not check your instant message on this forum (if i can figure out its use). any way call asap before any other action.

Royal Dragon
12-26-2005, 08:10 AM
Hmmm, the paronid conspiracy theorist in me says "Alquedia looking for opertunities to get into the US." A martial arts tournament would be good cover as an excuse to be here.

Although, it would also be like something out of a bad Bruce Lee clone/Hong Kong Spy movie, but Alquedia in general is like that so I guess it fits.

Watch for shadowy guys doing wire work with Bombs strapped on thier chest wherever they go!

Oso
12-26-2005, 08:15 AM
Good Grief.

That's just what I need...attention from either side.

Royal Dragon
12-26-2005, 08:16 AM
"Our country Egypt has a lot of interesting places and the best with in the world and the richest history in the world .

Reply]
Hmm, nice national pride there, but What about Rome? Or China? Or Greece?

I still think this is some sort of Terrorist thing.

Royal Dragon
12-26-2005, 08:17 AM
Oso, call the CIA, and then invite them over!! :D