PDA

View Full Version : William C.C. Hu

mickey
12-27-2005, 12:58 PM
Greetings,

I am looking to correspond with this person. Does anyone have an address or know specifically what part of the U.S. he lives?

Thank you,

mickey

hskwarrior
12-27-2005, 01:34 PM
is that the author of the Lion Dance Explained?

mickey
12-27-2005, 02:20 PM
Hi hskwarrior,

I did a search wih the info you gave me and found a location; Ann Arbor Michigan

Thank you for the pointer.

mickey

FightingGorilla
06-16-2006, 10:29 PM
This is very interesting... because I live in Ann Arbor. I am wondering if Dr. Hu has any connections to the University of Michigan here? There is a huge department on Asian studies at the University... just a guess without knowing anything more... but is it possible he might have some connection there?

It would be interesting to know... even to possibly try to contact him in person if possible. I am fascinated by anything to do with the Chinese culture... including my love for Kung Fu...

Sometimes there are companies of actors and/or dancers that put on cultural events in the area... I wonder if Dr. Hu is involved in any of that?

Very interesting find indeed.

I was actually looking for a new thread I had just started, in search of a Shaolin school in Ann Arbor. I did a simple search for my thread by clicking on "Search" then just typing in Ann Arbor... I was pleased to find this other thread here pertaining to Dr. Hu being in Ann Arbor... very interesting indeed.

FG

FightingGorilla
06-16-2006, 10:33 PM
For what it's worth... here's the link on Google that I used to track Dr. Hu's address to Ann Arbor...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Lion+Dance+Explained&btnG=Google+Search