PDA

View Full Version : Longmont, COLORADO: (Si-Fu Dan Brazitis)

silversurfer
12-28-2005, 04:16 PM
does anyone know this guy is he skilled is he a good teacher????

are there any other wing chunners in denver area that is the only name i can find im a beginner only been doing wing chun for a few months.

mike

Ultimatewingchun
12-29-2005, 07:16 AM
Yes...I know Dan. Met him once, back in 1990, when there was a huge William Cheung 50th birthday celebration and weekend seminar in Boulder, Colorado. JKD's Ted Wong was one of the guests of honor that weekend, in fact.

Dan was still coming up through the ranks at the time - but I have heard some good things about him since then.

BeginnersMind
12-29-2005, 04:10 PM
Hi:

If you're interested in Wing Chun in the Denver area, check out the Colorado School of Wing Chun - its the oldest operating Wing Chun school in Colorado (over 25 years) under Sifus Bart Mann, Phil Switzer and Ron Kammerer. They are located in the Edgewater area and their phone number is 303-238-5568. They come from the Duncan Leung lineage.

As to "is this or that Sifu skilled or not" -- don't rely completely on what anyone tells you - go and see for yourself. After all, you're the one who will be learning from a Sifu, so you are better served making the judgement yourself as to whether they are the teacher for you.

good luck.

Chas Fisher
Seattle WA

Jon Sagara
01-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Anybody know of a Wing Chun school in or near Fort Collins?

sobela
01-03-2006, 05:22 PM
You can also go and check out this website and e-mail them if you want to know more about it. There is a school in Denver.

www.ipching.org