PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

ghostofwingchun
01-06-2006, 08:02 AM
What happened to the Hardcore thread? I came back this morning to see who had added comments to it . . . and it was gone . . . is there something wrong . . . has it been moved somewhere . . . I am at a loss to explain it.

Thanks,

Ghost

Ernie
01-06-2006, 09:10 AM
I killed it ,......
it started...... turning into...... the same old.... gibberish......:cool:.... .... ...... ......

sihing
01-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Well the thread did go way off topic. If you liked the subject Ghost, then start a new thread..

JR

ghostofwingchun
01-06-2006, 11:14 AM
I am sorry but I am confused . . . does thread need to stick directly to subject topic or else it gets wiped off face of earth? I am thinking that the nature of converstation is fluid . . . and that tangents are natural consequence. I am asking what caused thread to disappear . . . if it was bad behavior by some I didn't see any when I last looked . . . then I check back and poof it is gone! If it was bad behavior why not just remove offending remarks and not whole thread . . . perhaps punish offending party or parties . . . this does not make any sense to me. Is it the topic itself . . . if so, someone please tell me what topics are off limit so that I do not step over line into fobidden zone . . . if I do not know why this happened . . . how can I behave so as to not have this happen again?

Thanks,

Ghost

Jim Roselando
01-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Hey guys!

I have to say it is kind of strange. Everyone was polite unless someone ruined it with some remarks. That I did not see tho?

We all talk about Evolution in WCK! Well, the discussions are also the same!

Oh well,

Thanks for the chat!

Peace,

Ernie
01-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Hey guys!

I have to say it is kind of strange. Everyone was polite unless someone ruined it with some remarks. That I did not see tho?

We all talk about Evolution in WCK! Well, the discussions are also the same!

Oh well,

Thanks for the chat!

Peace,

Jim ,
I started it , so i killed it ,,,,, same old folks ,,,,,,, same old views,,,,,,, nothing new ,,,, same old lack of experience assumptions ,,,,,,,happening on any number of threads on the forum ,,,,,,,, except now it's not coming to my email ;)

seacrest out :p

Ultimatewingchun
01-06-2006, 02:05 PM
What a party pooper !!! :cool: :rolleyes: ;)

PaulH
01-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Darn! Curly! CURLY! WHERE ARE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? :D