PDA

View Full Version : So you think you're the Sheet now

hskwarrior
01-10-2006, 10:03 AM
I'm high jacking this one from the streetfighting yaddayaddayadda!

But what i'm wondering is if any of you have ever taught your girlfriends a move or two and have it backfire on you?

I've been dating my girl for three years now, and she has been dealing with my wild ass because i'm always playing around with her throwing blows at her and such. Now, she is a kicker, so i know better to teach her some kicking tech's. But i am always throwing blows at her when i get antsy(?) and she starts blocking me when i irritate her.

Now only recently was able to start blocking me without thinking. but she shock the heck out of me when the other night i went to play slap her face. I knew she was going to block one hand, so i instantly threw the second and she blew me away because she blocked the second without thinking, and all you could hear was the two of us screaming "OOOHHHHHH", and then i said "oh, so you think you're the sheet now, do you?:mad: "

rogue
01-10-2006, 10:42 AM
H, If she's preggers stop that sheeet out now.

WanderingMonk
01-10-2006, 03:44 PM
I know it is all good nature fun, but shouldn't you cut back on it for like ten months.. pregnancy and playing sparring might not mix too well.

PangQuan
01-10-2006, 05:15 PM
ya i hear those preg chicks can be vicious, she might rip you to pieces.

survival of the species and all that...

TenTigers
01-10-2006, 05:53 PM
yeah-no Feeding the baby either.

CFREW
01-10-2006, 08:19 PM
mate when it comes to you an the baby, babys more important,
if she ready to drop now, it maybe a good idea to wait till babys born, then start playing slaps, in any ways,

an pregnant women will tear ne sifu up so stay out of there way, lol, cos they bite to trust me i know, lol lol