PDA

View Full Version : An entire thread to Fu-Pow's form

CoRWiN
01-14-2006, 05:23 PM
Now this is how the conversation is meant to go. With a completly seperate topic, you thus have a completly seperate thread. 6'7' that's friggin tall, and the video gives no gauge on height. I'm not sure really what hieghts has to do with it though that could be my own ignorence. Many a basketball players are just as graceful as martial artists. And your right my critque was exactly like my SiFu's here's the catch though, i came to these conclusions before he even mentioned his critiscims to me. He called me over and said take a look at this what do you think? I would only imagine that by posting your form, which btw is a very brave thing and can be quite beneficial to you, your willing to accept critiscm.

Just like wind and i were talking about the subtles of conversation are lost in computer text. If i were your trainning brother and had watched you do it i would have had a smirk on my face slapped u on back and done that half joke half truth of get those stances lower, with some remark like tall guy oyu gotta take it down to my level. That's completly lost though here.

For a point of reference though even if i posted my forms, and even if they were utter garbage, does that really change anything? I'd still have the same opinion and so would others. I like the form I think it's cool, but i love Kung-Fu so it should go without saying. Take the critism and say thank you for trying to help me get better. I could have said nothing at all, and THAT would mean i don't care.

Fu-Pow
01-14-2006, 06:05 PM
Hmmm...not sure of the point of this thread....its already been played out (in a more appropriate forum)....

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38387

Maybe your hoping for a "gangbang" internet style....ok...I'm ready with the lube....let me have it. ;) :rolleyes:

Anyways, your question is what height has to do with anything? How 'bout more like size in general.

Nothing I guess....but then why do they bother having weight classes in combat sports....I guess that's just for the heck of it.

CoRWiN
01-14-2006, 06:16 PM
Yep definitly more appropriate thread, and INFINITLY more appropriate than the Chan tai saan thread, but i guess that was my point all along ;)

wind draft
01-14-2006, 07:11 PM
Fu Pow,

I think your form looks good. Who cares what anyone else says.

Jay-Z before he got famous, the record label he tried to sign with said his rapping sucks. He told them they don't know what they are talking about and gather money to open his own record company and now he's rich.

Everyone has their opinon but I think your form is good keep working on it.