PDA

View Full Version : Who is Chris Serras

Green Cloud
01-17-2006, 10:50 AM
I was told this guy is one William cheungs top students, and is currently making a movie

Phil Redmond
01-17-2006, 12:54 PM
I was told this guy is one William cheungs top students, and is currently making a movie
In a word, yep. He teaches in Long Island, NY.
His website is; http://www.traditionalwingchunkungfu.com
Phil

Green Cloud
01-17-2006, 01:44 PM
Thanks, phil actually I am aware of that, I was just showing Serra how to start a thread. thanks he just got on board

Phil Redmond
01-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Thanks, phil actually I am aware of that, I was just showing Serra how to start a thread. thanks he just got on board
NP, I'm moving back East soon. We'll be able to hang out lots when I get back and get that CLF WC connection happening like we did in NJ . . . LOL
Peace out,
Phil

Green Cloud
01-18-2006, 08:38 AM
Excelent phil when you come down give me a call, we'l hang out. Hey are you opening a school in NY, let me know if you need anything. Maybee I can help.

Green Cloud
01-18-2006, 08:37 PM
How are you, You threw me off when you used your American name. Sorry I didn't get a chance to hand out with ya when you were out here. I had alot of stuff going on. When are you comming out here, we definatly have to hang out.

Phil Redmond
01-19-2006, 12:34 PM
How are you, You threw me off when you used your American name. Sorry I didn't get a chance to hand out with ya when you were out here. I had alot of stuff going on. When are you comming out here, we definatly have to hang out.
Ti Kanis Filos, so you forgot me? . . . lol. You were throwing those pow choys and other CLF techniques at me and Chris in NJ.
I understand. Most people in NY know me by Bilal. I should back sometime in March for my Sifu NJ seminar. We can hang out then. Ask Chris for my cell number and give me a call.
Phil

Green Cloud
01-22-2006, 02:46 PM
Did ya hear, Chris is going to be in a movie. I forgot the name of the movie did you know what it was.

Phil did you know that W. C. is going to be living with him?? Anyway I wonder why mr. Serras isn't on the forum yet??? he said he had some problems getting on or something.

the funny thing is he's more computer savvy than me. Chrissssss wher are ya bro??

Anyway I guess I'ts just me and phil on this thread, wich is okay cause Phil is a cool guy, cant wait to hang out with you.

Phil Redmond
01-22-2006, 03:40 PM
Did ya hear, Chris is going to be in a movie. I forgot the name of the movie did you know what it was.

Phil did you know that W. C. is going to be living with him?? Anyway I wonder why mr. Serras isn't on the forum yet??? he said he had some problems getting on or something.

the funny thing is he's more computer savvy than me. Chrissssss wher are ya bro??

Anyway I guess I'ts just me and phil on this thread, wich is okay cause Phil is a cool guy, cant wait to hang out with you.
He just signed up. I helped him on the phone. He's using the screen name, Chris Serras. Call him and get my cell number.
Phil

Green Cloud
01-22-2006, 03:44 PM
I'l get you number from him tomorrow. Just wondering why he hasn't posted anything yet.

chris serras
01-23-2006, 06:43 AM
well, i have saw alot of stuff on the forum you will not guess where i a'm staying at the rodundo beach resort. is this where kf works i think so so manga tell you have to lol.well call me very slow at this and thank you for telling me about the forum and redmond thank you for helping me get on

kung fu brothers forever

David Jamieson
01-23-2006, 08:17 AM
well?

who are you?
what's the movie?
why should we care?

these are the burning questions really aren't they?

Be prepared to handle detractors and don't expect free respect.

Green Cloud
01-23-2006, 02:03 PM
I'm waiting for chris to give us the details, supposedly some big name actors are involved Like Robert Downey JR.

Phil Redmond
02-13-2006, 09:39 PM
I'l get you number from him tomorrow. Just wondering why he hasn't posted anything yet.
I called you and never got a call back.
Phil

Green Cloud
02-13-2006, 10:07 PM
Sorry Phil your right, I just got alot of things going on I'l call ya tomorrow. You know out of the entire WC I respect you the most.

greencloud.net

Phil Redmond
03-08-2006, 02:20 PM
I have heard there was some question about Chris Serras being a Sifu in the WWCKFA. He is and his school is listed here:
http://www.cheungswingchun.com/g/900/branches.html
Phil