PDA

View Full Version : Website content overhaul complete

B.Tunks
01-18-2006, 01:47 AM
Hi all,

I have finally completed long overdue www.mantisboxing.com content updates. Each and every section of written material has been completely overhauled and rewritten. Changes range from simple grammatical and stylistic changes, through rewording of previously ambiguous, unclear or over-simplified descriptions, to correction or 'refinement' of statements that I felt no longer held weight in their previous incarnation. The original written content of the site was a rushed affair and never detailed enough to provide more than a superficial introduction to the art of Mantis Boxing. Although still only serving as an introduction, I feel the content at least now represents my own view of Tanglang Quan a little more accurately. For those that are very familiar with the site and who frequently view the material, please feel free to take a fresh tour to see if you can pick up the variations (they are found in every section- some such as 'A Brief Introduction to Mantis Boxing' and 'Seven Star Mantis Boxing', more obvious than others). For those that have never visited before, Welcome!

Thanks for your time.

BT

-N-
01-18-2006, 09:47 AM
Awesome site. Best articles I've seen in I don't know how long. Should be required reading for all mantis people.

Congrats!
N.

mantis108
01-18-2006, 11:54 AM
I agreed it is excellent work! two thumbs way up

I briefly revisited the articles and I have to say I am very impressed with the insights and the openess of them. You are able to address difficult issues with a reasonable and objective manner. I think your brilliant analysis on technical material really stands out (Charateristics of Combat with Tanglang comes to mind) and it shows your indepth knowledge and expertise of Tanglangquan, Qixing in particular.

You have done Master Kang proud! We are indeed fortunate to be able to familiarize ourselve with your branch. Thank you for sharing such wonderful work.

Warm regards

Robert

Oso
01-18-2006, 01:34 PM
Indeed. On top fo the recent MQ article this is almost too much. ;)

B.Tunks
01-19-2006, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the feedback people. You're far too kind!

BT

Michael Dasargo
01-27-2006, 09:50 AM
B.Tunks,

By far, your site remains the most articulate and comprehensive website on TLQ to date. Your faith, dedication, and passion for TLQ is truly manifested in your writing. Toughness and Intelligence makes you a truly powerful Boxer! I look forward to purchasing your book when it comes out!

Mike D.