PDA

View Full Version : Fight video

Ou Ji
01-20-2006, 07:40 PM
http://www.filecabi.net/video/felony-fights-season-4.html

hskwarrior
01-20-2006, 08:35 PM
mad cow disease runs rampant in mid u.s. trailer park. residents as a result begin attacking each other out of nothing better to do.

SimonM
01-21-2006, 02:47 AM
That was pretty stupid.

hskwarrior
01-21-2006, 04:21 AM
the video was pretty stupid?

SimonM
01-21-2006, 07:09 AM
A bit, yeah.

I mean some skinny red-neck man getting bitten by a plump trailer-trash woman? A topless girl firing a gun into a dune? And a bunch of scenes of haymaker, haymaker, GnP. Oh and guys who don't know how to stickfight but do so anyway with gusto.

truewrestler
01-21-2006, 07:41 AM
lol @ the bit scene, that was brutal... he should have been punching her in her cun t

Ou Ji
01-21-2006, 07:49 AM
Guys keep posting about peeps not knowing anything about real fights so I posted this.

The reality is these are the goobers you're most likely to be scrapping with in the street. I believe that's why most of us (excluding the sport competition guys) train.

Real fights are not like a Shaw Bros. film or a grappling chessmatch. Chuck Liddell won't be rolling you in the parking lot of a late night club.

Notice the lack of reaction to the girl biting the guys arm.

I'm sure there are goobers like this with more skill out there but I think the higher the skill the less likely you are to be fighting them in the street.

Maybe some of the professional guys (bouncers, cops, etc) could post about the skill level of the goobers they have to deal with on the job.