PDA

View Full Version : How dare you

Green Cloud
01-21-2006, 02:15 PM
Knife fighter I accept your chalenge, No rules to the death and that stands for anyone else that wants to stand in for you.

If you don't come out to me I'l come out to you I travel alot, so mark my words I'l slice you up like a pizza because when it come to weapons you can't hold a candle to my jock strap.

How dare you talk smack and use picture of a legend to make fun. Soon my friend, start training you jack off trades master bator of none.

CoRWiN
01-21-2006, 05:11 PM
SiFu how about you teach, and i'll do the fighting. Us students need a chance to prove ourselves as it is, and the ignorence i've been reading needs to be punished.

CoRWiN
01-21-2006, 05:17 PM
My willingness to fight in the stead of my sifu should show you something knifefighter. I would be happy and honored to fight for my sifu as he is to fight for his, do you even understand this concept? If you did clearly you wouldn't have made those jokes, regardless of how harmless YOU thought they were. Don't be selfish, this forum isn't all about you. Do you have anyone who would be willing to fight for you? I doubt it. And when it comes to my sifu, i'm not alone.

FuXnDajenariht
01-21-2006, 06:12 PM
oh please..... :rolleyes:

i've never seen so much circle-jerking on this forum in a 4 week period....

Knifefighter
01-21-2006, 06:17 PM
My willingness to fight in the stead of my sifu should show you something knifefighter. I would be happy and honored to fight for my sifu
Does that mean you will be coming out to fight in the next Dog Bros gathering?

CoRWiN
01-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Circumstances allow my friend, anytime, any place

SimonM
01-21-2006, 07:19 PM
oh please..... :rolleyes:

i've never seen so much circle-jerking on this forum in a 4 week period....

Oh come on my degenerate friend, this is actually quite entertaining. A flame war that has actually descended to death threats on both sides? I mean how often do you get to see that in this day and age?

Green Cloud
01-21-2006, 07:24 PM
Simon do you realy live in china, how cool is that

Green Cloud
01-21-2006, 07:28 PM
The dog brothers events are more like therapy for troubled retarts. Notice the protective head gear. Oh yea that's real just like the fake knife.

SimonM
01-21-2006, 07:35 PM
Simon do you realy live in china, how cool is that

Yeah I've lived in China for six months now.

CoRWiN
01-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Hey Simon i've been studying Mandarin, is this a complete waste? Do people in china speak english? Would Cantonese be a better choice?

SimonM
01-21-2006, 08:24 PM
Not a waste at all.

There are english speakers in China but there are a hekuvalot more non-english speakers. While Cantonese is wide-spread in Guangdong, Hong Kong and chinatowns around the world Putonghua is wide-spread everywhere in China and is beginning to expand as people from the PRC emigrate. There are 1.5 billion people in China and most of them speak at least a little Mandarin.

hskwarrior
01-21-2006, 09:11 PM
although i prefer to learn cantonese, my student is now in college learning mandarin.

i can't stand mandarion personally. it sounds too........schwee schwee share sher sher,,,,i love cantonese. i wouldn't even date a mandarin girl no matter how fine she may be. they are the ones who purposely drop a napkin and EXPECT you to pick it up.

a cantonese girl will pick that damm thing up herself.

SimonM
01-21-2006, 09:24 PM
I prefer the sound of Putonghua to Cantonese myself.

And my Putonghua speaking girlfriend has never pulled stuff like that so don't generalize too much.

anton
01-21-2006, 09:46 PM
In my opinion Cantonese is the ultimate language for starting a fight. Heck when i hear people order food in cantonese it sounds like they're starting a fight.

SimonM
01-21-2006, 10:29 PM
Chinese people, from my experience, tend to speak loudly when they speak in their local dialect. Regardless of which dialect that is. Combine that with changing tones (Cantonese has what? Seven?) and rapid delivery and they sometimes sound angry. :D ;) :p

Knifefighter
01-21-2006, 10:48 PM
The dog brothers events are more like therapy for troubled retarts. Notice the protective head gear. Oh yea that's real just like the fake knife.
GC- When you come out for the gathering, we'll use no gear.

SifuAbel
01-21-2006, 11:54 PM
KF on left (http://grappletv.com/pics/2003Dec.WGG/no-gi.sunday/dale.max.sm.jpg)

Looks like a preacher.

Skinny legs needs some stance work pronto. (http://grappletv.com/pics/2003Dec.WGG/no-gi.sunday/dale01.sm.jpg)

Knifefighter
01-22-2006, 12:08 AM
The kung fools are coming out of the wordwork.

Rudy, I see you are still obsessed with me. I didn't know it went so far as collecting my photos from grappling sites.

hskwarrior
01-22-2006, 12:14 AM
if that photo is of knife fighter, and he is that old and still talking shet, i think its time i walk away because i can't respect an elderly citizen who goes around talking shet on a public forum the way he does.

he talks ****. for what? to make a name for himself? what does it prove? at his age?

i just don't understand it. on the video it said that you can't meet a group of more honorable guys. if this was true, what happened to knife fighter? is he the blacksheep of the group?

or is he some little kid using his dad's or his teacher's picture trying to make people think its him?

this is an old ass man still talking a lot of **** on a public forum. and he wants people to take him seriously? he wants people to become part of the dog brothers?.......with an attitude like that? who would want to become a part of an organization who breeds knife fighter types? i know i would never send my children to him.

TenTigers
01-22-2006, 12:46 AM
Kinfefighter is the one on the left? She's a cutie! Sandals seem a little too big, though. But I like the magenta blouse. :)

yenhoi
01-22-2006, 01:01 AM
I will fight for knifefighter, and I wont use a knife!

:confused:

OMG

:eek:

CoRWiN
01-22-2006, 04:36 AM
Kung-Fu fools coming out of the woodwork?!?! Hey Captain obvious, this is a Kung-Fu forum....

chud
01-22-2006, 07:51 AM
Kung-Fu fools coming out of the woodwork?!?! Hey Captain obvious, this is a Kung-Fu forum....

Exactly. Why do people who hate kung fu insist on hanging out here? The only answer can be that they're trolling. It's pathetic.

TenTigers
01-22-2006, 08:42 AM
I am wondering something here. The pic of CTS doint the kick is cropped off, but if you know anything at all about structure and skeletal alignment, you will notice the angle of his supporting leg, which is angled forward. This would indicate that the energy is going into the kick , rather than away-the body is balanced. The reason Kniffighter seems to think it is imabalanced is due to the fact that he has never seen a side facing front thrust kick, meaning, that the "Kwa" is open. The arm positions might also be foriegn to him as he has not actually learned traditional CMA. And again, not taking into account that he is in his 70's in the pic, and has accumulated more injuries than he can count.
This is the problem with thaking a pic-one moment frozen in time, and trying to critique it, with any sensibilty. Of course, acting like a spoiled adolescent doesn't help matters either. I find this extremely immature, and unbecomming of an adult martial artist. However, do you have any more pics of the chick on the left? She's a hottie!

Merryprankster
01-22-2006, 09:26 AM
Chinese people, from my experience, tend to speak loudly when they speak in their local dialect. Regardless of which dialect that is. Combine that with changing tones (Cantonese has what? Seven?) and rapid delivery and they sometimes sound angry. :D ;) :p

My father in law is Israeli. My stepmother in law is Taiwanese.

You haven't SEEN a loud conversation. "I love you" sounds like somebody is about to get punched.

CoRWiN
01-22-2006, 10:46 AM
Now that's hysterical :D :D

SifuAbel
01-22-2006, 11:44 AM
The kung fools are coming out of the wordwork.

Rudy, I see you are still obsessed with me. I didn't know it went so far as collecting my photos from grappling sites.

Father time,

You mean collecting as in typing Dale Franks into a google image search, sure. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Knifefighter
01-22-2006, 12:13 PM
Father time,

You mean collecting as in typing Dale Franks into a google image search, sure. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Rudy, you fat, friggin' liar. Your intelligence leaves a little bit to be desired. You should at least actually try that before you post that you did. If you really did do that, you would know that my name is not spelled that way.

... and if you really did do that with the correct spelling, you would be even more obsessed than I thought you were since a search on Google would first bring up pages and pages of the Australian artist. You would have to sort through hundreds of thousands of results to get to me.

Sang Feng Fan
01-22-2006, 12:29 PM
Rudy, you fat, friggin' liar. Your intelligence leaves a little bit to be desired. You should at least actually try that before you post that you did. If you really did do that, you would know that my name is not spelled that way.

... and if you really did do that with the correct spelling, you would be even more obsessed than I thought you were since a search on Google would first bring up pages and pages of the Australian artist. You would have to sort through hundreds of thousands of results to get to me.

These days I only come here for the flame threads.

http://images.google.com/images?q=%22Dale%20Frank%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N&tab=wi

First page, first and fourth picture, Dale Frank the fighter, not the artist and not thousands of pages.

Is he calling someone a liar over leaving out an apostrophe?

Fu-Pow
01-22-2006, 12:35 PM
Now I gotta say...this one looks REALLY REALLY interesting.....

http://www.grappletv.com/pics/2005.4.23%20Best%20of%20the%20West/sim-dale%20frank.jpg

Knifefighter
01-22-2006, 12:35 PM
These days I only come here for the flame threads.

http://images.google.com/images?q=%22Dale%20Frank%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N&tab=wi

First page, first and fourth picture, Dale Frank the fighter, not the artist and not thousands of pages.

Is he calling someone a liar over leaving out an apostrophe?

Hmmm....
I stand corrected.
I am stupid.:confused:
Whew! It's nice to know he's not that obsessed.

Knifefighter
01-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Wait a minute...
Why didn't those pics he posted come up in the results?
Looks like he is that obsessed after all and is a liar.
OK, I'm only half stupid.

SifuAbel
01-22-2006, 02:52 PM
Gee, I didn't know such a short guy could reach so far. LOL!!!

oops, my bad, it was yahoo images page 2

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=Dale+Frank&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8&qp_p=dale+frank&imgsz=all&fr=FP-tab-img-t&b=21

Green Cloud
01-22-2006, 03:29 PM
Now I gotta say...this one looks REALLY REALLY interesting.....

http://www.grappletv.com/pics/2005.4.23%20Best%20of%20the%20West/sim-dale%20frank.jpg

Fu Pow is that the spoon position or is knife fighter closing his eyes and making a wish.

greencloudtj
01-22-2006, 04:06 PM
SiFu how about you teach, and i'll do the fighting. Us students need a chance to prove ourselves as it is, and the ignorence i've been reading needs to be punished.

corwin you dont want to get hurt lol jk

Knifefighter
01-22-2006, 04:09 PM
Or maybe Abel is jealous that google only has one pic of him.

greencloudtj
01-22-2006, 04:09 PM
Hay knife fighter....bring it b****,you will not even make close to sifu you punk

greencloudtj
01-22-2006, 04:14 PM
thats right they all take the small bus to a desrted area with a bunch of sticks and a drewl cup,and a hockey helmet WOW :D

greencloudtj
01-22-2006, 04:15 PM
thats right they all take the small bus to a desrted area with a bunch of sticks and a drewl cup,and a hockey helmet WOW :D

Knifefighter
01-22-2006, 04:16 PM
Hmmm... looks like it's getting close to dojo storm time.

ShaolinTiger00
01-22-2006, 05:20 PM
KF on left (http://grappletv.com/pics/2003Dec.WGG/no-gi.sunday/dale.max.sm.jpg)

Looks like a preacher.

Skinny legs needs some stance work pronto. (http://grappletv.com/pics/2003Dec.WGG/no-gi.sunday/dale01.sm.jpg)

Judging by those pictures I can draw 2 conclusions and one question.

1.) Dale is an older guy who is still competing.

2.) He's competing in the most challenging classes possible vs. guys much younger and probably in better condition than him.

3.) When was the last time you competed in a combat sport event Abel and what were the results?

SifuAbel
01-22-2006, 05:38 PM
1) I'm just putting a face to the name.

2) Thats nice.

3) About 3 years ago, when some young stupid tried something with me and I Knocked him TFO.

Oh wait, you want SPORT, Ok last month while sparring a student (a BJJer, BTW) I almost knocked him the TFO too.

Question is , So what? WTF do you care? What does any of that have to do with KF being a total ass gas about CTS?

Frankly, I think old father time here needs to rethink who he is pizzing off.

planetwc
01-22-2006, 05:38 PM

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.grappletv.com/pics/2005.4.23%2520Best%2520of%2520the%2520West/sim-dale%2520frank.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.grappletv.com/2005bestofthewest.htm&h=784&w=900&sz=162&tbnid=ML0mMwyva1xyfM:&tbnh=126&tbnw=145&hl=en&start=6&prev=/images%3Fq%3DDale%2BFranks%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den% 26lr%3D%26c2coff%3D1%26sa%3DN

http://members.tripod.com/fitech3000/dalebio.html

Those were on page 1 and page 2 respectively of a google image search as "Dale Franks"

Now one does get the following as well...

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20040824/capt.sge.dkm17.240804204434.photo00.default-327x380.jpg:eek:

planetwc
01-22-2006, 05:47 PM
As I sit back and enjoy the show, what started this deathmatch flamefest?

What is CTS?

Can someone point me to the thread that started it all?

:confused:

From the photos of Dale grappling, looks to me like he walks the talk.

Anyway, pardon me, continue with the deathmatch.

Brad
01-22-2006, 06:03 PM
CTS = Chan Tai San (late Lama Pei master) I think it got started in the thread labeled Chan Tai San...

Mook Jong
01-22-2006, 07:08 PM
All of this started in a thread asking about the effectiveness of Kung fu vs MMA and it just kind of degenerated into a slug fest.

Mook Jong
01-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Knife fighter do you really know who you are talking to? If i were you i would just let what ever argument you have with Sifu die away. He was trained by an old master, with the old values, a man who has since passed and seems to be getting alot of flack on this forum. If you don't want to take my advise then don't. I have only known sifu a few months but the insulting of his teacher is something he will not suffer. I actually have no idea what point i was trying to make here but if you're on KUNG FU magazine forums, expect kunf fu people who will disagree with you.

Knifefighter
01-22-2006, 07:34 PM
I have only known sifu a few months but the insulting of his teacher is something he will not suffer.
Well, he doesn't seem to be able to make up his mind. First he is coming for me, then he is going to kill me with his awesome weapons skills, then he wants me to go to him, then he wants me to fight his students. The last I heard, he didn't want to fight me because I am older than him. I wish he would finally decide...

I've heard from some sources that he hasn't actually ever really fought.

Knifefighter
01-22-2006, 07:39 PM
Actually, this all started when I was answering some grappling questions to another poster, when Duma$$ Cloud piped in about his grappling experience. Having grappled for 25+ years, it was obvious to me that he is clueless abot grappling, so I began to call him on it and it escalated from there.

Green Cloud
01-22-2006, 08:56 PM
Just to keep the thread updated, I never piped in. The discussion was about MMA vrs. CMA.

I was trying to establish the connection between CMA and grapling specifically Jiu Jitsu.

As I made my point giving accurate info and time lines knife fighter joined in with extreme prejutice.

This thread was basically over, till he started poking fun at a great master. knifefighter pretty much conducted himself the same way threw out the thread.

I was done till he proudly displayed a pathetic picture of himself with a dull knife.

I'm not sure but this is Jock wrestler type that wishes that high school never ended.

The sad thing is that this troll doesn't even realize when he's out of line.

Aside from making fun of this guy, This little boy stuck in an old man's body isn't worth the time of day.

The general concensus on this forum well survey sais bzzz no one likes knife fighter.

As far as his bantering I asked him to call me and we would set up a fight, I'm just not comming to him right now he can come to me, and the promise I made before is that eventually we will run to each other.

Up to now I've had a great time just sitting back and watching this guy make a fool out of himself.

Untill I am face to face with this guy I'm done with this wwf drama.

Oh and by the way I did ask This troll to give me a call and we would set up a time but he never did. This is just a guy going threw a mid life crisis.

The funny thing is when fight this guy I'l just be guilty for hurting a grumpy old little man. That's why I told him may be I can have one of my kids fight him.

I think I have some 12 year old kids that are his size.

Ok on that note let this guy babble to himself like a fool no need to adress this guy whats so ever he's nobody.

I would also like to apologize to everyone else on this forum for my behavior, I was trying to give this guy a taste of his own medicine so he can see how it feels.

What is ashame here is that this guy has absolutely no class, and he doesn't even know it.

Knifefighter
01-22-2006, 09:04 PM
As I made my point giving accurate info and time lines knife fighter joined in with extreme prejutice.

Uh, let's put this in a little better perspective. My "joining in with extreme predjudice" was to point out that you called someone stupid and retarded, but couldn't spell the words correctly.

Ou Ji
01-22-2006, 09:16 PM
It's late, I'm heading for bed. I won't be back for awhile due to work so flame me all you want for saying this but why must you pick on the guy for his age or height?

That isn't doing anything good for your image. I know I've been through this with Ross but you guys are just continually insulting to everyone here.

Why poke fun at photos? They aren't exactly difinitive examples of anyone's fighting ability unless they're taken during an actual fight.

You know we've all fought, either in the ring or in the street. We've all been through hard core training sessions. You would think we would all be brothers in sweat yet there's constant threats and insults.

Sang Feng Fan
01-22-2006, 09:24 PM
I've heard from some sources that he hasn't actually ever really fought.

You said that Sifu Ross contradicted himself but you didn't post a link as to where he did. It's an easy forum to navigate. Why not support your arguments with facts, it makes for more coherent reading?

You state that you have sources telling you Sifu Kaparos hasn't ever really fought, yet you post nothing to back that up, what's up with that?

Seems those two have taken the time on this forum to back up their arguments with names, facts, explanations and sources. But now some parties seem drifting to your game of name calling. It would be a better thread without the insults and a little more 'meat'.

Mind you, I'm just fanning the flames.

One more thing, STEELERS! BABY! STEELERS! all the way in '06.

SifuAbel
01-22-2006, 11:16 PM
KF calling me obsessed is the height of irony.

Ray Pina
01-23-2006, 07:34 AM

I have nothing to do with this, but I live on Long Island (Long Beach) and looking for a match if you or a classmate are interested. I need to add to my experience as well. Let me know.

SimonM
01-23-2006, 07:43 AM
Ray I've moved to China but my offer is still open. :D

Has anyone noticed that the flamewar threads get twice the traffic of the ones where people are discussing relevant things? :rolleyes:

Ray Pina
01-23-2006, 07:48 AM
How does it go out there? I'd like to get to China myself someday. I'd like to stroll around the Taoist mountains a bit. Someday me and my master will go, when I'm ready.

As of now, trying not to get frustrated in this new stage of training I'm in. Crazy .... think you're getting good, get your nose broke, see some new stuff, and it's back to square one. Well, maybe not square one, but sometimes it feels that way.

I need a fight, preferably one I can win and feel good about myself:)

Knifefighter
01-23-2006, 07:58 AM
Ray,
You will never get these guys to fight. It's not what they do.

SimonM
01-23-2006, 08:11 AM
Ray,
You will never get these guys to fight. It's not what they do.

Speak for yourself KF.

Ray: I'd actually like a fight I could honestly lose. I always learned more by fighting opponents who outclassed me. Knocking over Wushu beanpoles just isn't the same. That aside I love China. It's been (fighting frustrations aside) one of the happiest chapters of my life to date.

Any time man come by for sparring and beers. ;)

Knifefighter
01-23-2006, 08:15 AM
Simon-I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the jokers at the greencloud school.

Mr Punch
01-23-2006, 08:22 AM
I'd like to stroll around the Taoist mountains a bit.All mountains are Taoist mate, by definition! :D
I need a fight, preferably one I can win and feel good about myself:)Getting out there, fighting, and losing teaches you more... I should know, I've had my ass kicked so many times I'm a ****ing genius! :D

Ray: I'd actually like a fight I could honestly lose. I always learned more by fighting opponents who outclassed me.Come over to Japan man: you only need a one-way ticket, and I'll kick your ass all the way back over to China for free!:p

(Sorry geez, the sh!ttalking on these threads these days must be rubbing off!:rolleyes: )

Green Cloud
01-23-2006, 08:22 AM
I have nothing to do with this, but I live on Long Island (Long Beach) and looking for a match if you or a classmate are interested. I need to add to my experience as well. Let me know.

Hey ray I'm trying to get some guys ready for Atlantic City. You are more than welcome to come down and train with as. Just give me a call at the school and we will set some time aside. Ask for gus when you call or dop me an Email.

See ya soon

SimonM
01-23-2006, 08:24 AM
All mountains are Taoist mate, by definition! :D Getting out there, fighting, and losing teaches you more... I should know, I've had my ass kicked so many times I'm a ****ing genius! :D

Come over to Japan man: you only need a one-way ticket, and I'll kick your ass all the way back over to China for free!:p

(Sorry geez, the sh!ttalking on these threads these days must be rubbing off!:rolleyes: )

ROTFL. Pay for my ticket and you have a deal. :D

Green Cloud
01-23-2006, 08:29 AM
Hey ray see if you got some students to bring down also. It will provide a variaty of fighters for my guys. Are you gonna go to the Battle of the boardwalk in A.C. I hear it's going do be a big venue. Sanda, kick boxing, ufc, Japanese, Chinese divisions and more.

JamesC
01-23-2006, 08:44 AM
So this age thing is bothering me. You make fun of his age, but how old was your sifu when most of these stories took place?

I was a MMArtist for about a year and a half under Sifu Marc McFann. He is in his mid fifties and still the best fighter in his school. None of his isntructors can take him, even the ones that have been with him for ten or fifteen years. He's also had a full hip replacement and he can out grapple, kick, and definitely box anyone that ever come into his school. That includes challengers.

So i'd just like to point out that the age makes no difference.

I'd also like to point out to KF that not all kung fu schools are a joke. (Not saying anyone's is.) My school practices full contact fighting with absolutely no pads. I never even did that at my MMA school.

Anyways, have fun guys.

Knifefighter
01-23-2006, 08:52 AM
I was a MMArtist for about a year and a half under Sifu Marc McFann. He is in his mid fifties and still the best fighter in his school. None of his isntructors can take him, even the ones that have been with him for ten or fifteen years. He's also had a full hip replacement and he can out grapple, kick, and definitely box anyone that ever come into his school. That includes challengers.
James, don't let the age thing bother you. I doesn't bother me. I know what I can do. I regularly compete and place in the top one or two spots in the men's age 30 and under advanced divisions in grappling. When I fight Dog Bros and MMA, it's usually against guys 15 years younger than Green Clown.

The whole age thing is just GreenClown's way of saving face.

Ray Pina
01-23-2006, 09:07 AM
I hear ya Simon. I just had one of those losses. On one hand it sucks, you know; you start stringing together some wins and you feel good and then...

But on the other, I know this frustration I'm feeling now is only going to improve me. My sights are now focused on beating a higher level of figter, so it's either improve or get out and I don't plan on going anywhere yet.

Mat, how right you are.... the valley too.

Green Cloud, I heard of this event. Can you tell me when it is? I want to compete in an amatuer MMA around June.

As far as getting together with some of your student's I'd love to. Could be good for everyone involved. Only thing is, I was in a car wreck two months ago and am on foot, bus and train right now. If you can provide some logistic information, I'm not beyond traveling for some experience.

Next week I'm in Vegas for work. Feb. 15th to 25th on a surf trip. I'll be in better shape on the back end of that, after eating fish and surfing for a week.

Keep in touch. I'm praying you're going to tell me this AC thing is in like 3 or 4 months so I can focus and participate.

Thanks in advance for any and all information
Peace
Ray

Green Cloud
01-23-2006, 09:29 AM
So this age thing is bothering me. You make fun of his age, but how old was your sifu when most of these stories took place?

So i'd just like to point out that the age makes no difference.

I'd also like to point out to KF that not all kung fu schools are a joke. (Not saying anyone's is.) My school practices full contact fighting with absolutely no pads. I never even did that at my MMA school.

Anyways, have fun guys.

James I recieve your message loud and clear, I'm actually 39 and in the misd of a hip replacement.

I do kung fu for the very reason that it will take me into my 80's. My response to kf was that I don't think he is my match because of his age. I just don't think it is fair.

Don't get me wrong, Although I don't know how old kf is I get the sense that he is a bitt older. Not that I don't have any respect for his ability to get in there with the young guys. I certainly respect his tenacity, but not his attitude.

After all he did make fun of a dead guy. Really I don't see anyone going after the deseaced.

Knifefighter
01-23-2006, 09:36 AM
Really I don't see anyone going after the deseaced.

Um... Ross started a thread on the UG forum taking jabs about how Bruce Lee was not a real fighter.

Knifefighter
01-23-2006, 09:40 AM
James I recieve your message loud and clear, I'm actually 39 and in the misd of a hip replacement.
You are going through a hip replacement?

OMG... and you call ME old.

And you were going to fight me how? From your wheelchair or with your crutches?

Green Cloud
01-23-2006, 09:44 AM
I hear ya Simon. I just had one of those losses. On one hand it sucks, you know; you start stringing together some wins and you feel good and then...

But on the other, I know this frustration I'm feeling now is only going to improve me. My sights are now focused on beating a higher level of figter, so it's either improve or get out and I don't plan on going anywhere yet.

Mat, how right you are.... the valley too.

Green Cloud, I heard of this event. Can you tell me when it is? I want to compete in an amatuer MMA around June.

As far as getting together with some of your student's I'd love to. Could be good for everyone involved. Only thing is, I was in a car wreck two months ago and am on foot, bus and train right now. If you can provide some logistic information, I'm not beyond traveling for some experience.

Next week I'm in Vegas for work. Feb. 15th to 25th on a surf trip. I'll be in better shape on the back end of that, after eating fish and surfing for a week.

Keep in touch. I'm praying you're going to tell me this AC thing is in like 3 or 4 months so I can focus and participate.

Thanks in advance for any and all information
Peace
Ray

Sorry dude it's in february, I have three locations Merrick, Holbrook, and Shoreham Just look on the web site for info.

ShaolinTiger00
01-23-2006, 09:52 AM
1) I'm just putting a face to the name.

2) Thats nice.

3) About 3 years ago, when some young stupid tried something with me and I Knocked him TFO.

Oh wait, you want SPORT, Ok last month while sparring a student (a BJJer, BTW) I almost knocked him the TFO too.

Question is , So what? WTF do you care? What does any of that have to do with KF being a total ass gas about CTS?

Frankly, I think old father time here needs to rethink who he is pizzing off.

Why do I care? Because I think that is was crass to post pics of a guy in attempt to mock him (his stature)when in truth he is an active competitor testing his skills against guys much younger than himself. I wanted to know if you could say the same (combat sports offer reputable proof w/ a record vs. internet boasting).

Maybe he is diggin at the CTS crowd. Why do you care? No harm to you right?

Ray Pina
01-23-2006, 09:52 AM
Feb is bad timing for me to compete, but I could make it out to Merrick if your guys want to play. Are these cage matches? Will they have more this year, sometime in the summer?

Sorry for the million questions.

Anyway, are you guys around in Merrick later on Sat., like at 1p.m, or on Sunday? I could be around this weekend. Then I'll be back in town the weekend of Feb 11 and 12.

Either way, best of luck to your group. What style to you train by the way?

Ray

ShaolinTiger00
01-23-2006, 09:54 AM
Um... Ross started a thread on the UG forum taking jabs about how Bruce Lee was not a real fighter.

That was just the tip of that Iceburg!

Knifefighter
01-23-2006, 09:59 AM
Why do I care? Because I think that is was crass to post pics of a guy in attempt to mock him (his stature)when in truth he is an active competitor testing his skills against guys much younger than himself. I wanted to know if you could say the same (combat sports offer reputable proof w/ a record vs. internet boasting)
Abel is still pizzed off because I called him on this very thing in the past. His only competitions were in forms years and years ago.

BTW. Abel is about my size, but he's carries around an extra 50 pounds of fat.

SifuAbel
01-23-2006, 10:47 AM
Ha!, "your size". I'm not 5'5", umpa lumpa. Both of your legs makes up one of mine, geezer.

This isn't about me. KF makes claims against CTS and he has to own up to them.

As far as the pics go, it not my fault he looks like somebody's creepy bachelor uncle.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, I never fought anyone. Dream on.

If some octogenarian wants to feel young and potent by mixing it up with young kids, all power to him. I guess you still have something to prove? Now, what that has to do with being an ass hole, I have no idea.

Nick Forrer
01-23-2006, 10:54 AM
By the by........

My MMA coach is 62 and moves better then any 20 or 30 year old I know

also

My wing chun coach is 56 and again moves better then any 20 or 30 year old I know

Both these guys are a real inspiration to me.

To echo others comments I think KF deserves full credit for mixing it up with younger guys at a high level of competition...comments about size, age, appearence etc. are at best pretty pathetic in view of his accomplishments

I'll shut up now.........

GeneChing
01-23-2006, 11:26 AM
I really hate to be the 'wet blanket' for flame wars. I really, really hate it. We're all martial arts practitioners on some level here, and we all love a good fight. I love a good fight. But officially speaking, we cannot condone any sort of physical threats on this forum, nor can we be party to any sort of challenge fight. It's hard enough to keep this forum mastodon running without having any more legal issues about who threatened who or whatever. So please, if you must fight so, please take it outside. Take it to another forum. Come back when you get it out of your systems and let us know how it went.

Thank you.

Green Cloud
01-23-2006, 11:45 AM
Ray pina, I'm getting a few guys ready for the San Da events, Our core style is CLF, The meerick location is good. Just give me a call so we can arange some time.

Green Cloud
01-23-2006, 11:48 AM
I really hate to be the 'wet blanket' for flame wars. I really, really hate it. We're all martial arts practitioners on some level here, and we all love a good fight. I love a good fight. But officially speaking, we cannot condone any sort of physical threats on this forum, nor can we be party to any sort of challenge fight. It's hard enough to keep this forum mastodon running without having any more legal issues about who threatened who or whatever. So please, if you must fight so, please take it outside. Take it to another forum. Come back when you get it out of your systems and let us know how it went.

Thank you.

Sorry Jean it won't happen again please accept my appology.

MonkeySlap Too
01-23-2006, 05:41 PM
Boy I go away for a while for a while, and I miss a perfectly good spat.

KF - You've got to come up with some better verbal sparring chops. Your Mouth-Fu is weak. But I gotta admit I'm impressed you're still competeing. You look like an old f@cking man... it motivates me to really push as I finish rehabilitating my knee...

Phil Redmond
01-23-2006, 06:21 PM
By the by........

My MMA coach is 62 and moves better then any 20 or 30 year old I know

also

My wing chun coach is 56 and again moves better then any 20 or 30 year old I know

Both these guys are a real inspiration to me.

To echo others comments I think KF deserves full credit for mixing it up with younger guys at a high level of competition...comments about size, age, appearence etc. are at best pretty pathetic in view of his accomplishments

I'll shut up now.........
I hear you. I'm 58 and I still mix it up. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Phil

SifuAbel
01-23-2006, 07:02 PM

NONE of that gives him carte blanche to be a class a-1 JERK.

It is totally UNRELATED. His spewing his ass gas, as usual, over someone that lived and fought more in one year than he did in his entire life is total BS.

Green Cloud
01-23-2006, 07:33 PM
ney how ma my cantonese brother from anoyher motha, What's up Phil it seems that things have quited down a bit. Can you hear that??? Thats the sound of quiet, finaly I can have a civilized conversation;)

SifuAbel
01-24-2006, 12:53 AM
Why do I care? Because I think that is was crass to post pics of a guy in attempt to mock him (his stature)when in truth he is an active competitor testing his skills against guys much younger than himself.

And the question remains, WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

So I made fun of his skinny, geezer skinned, legs. So what? They're not skinny and leather bound? The pics don't lie.

The face pic is to level the playing feild. He has loved to play the ghey "who am I?" game in the past. But that ain't gonna wash today, compai.

He wants to stir ****, fine, he should at least show his face.

Preach on.......

hskwarrior
01-24-2006, 07:35 AM
how did he get black folks hands?????????

GreenCloudCLF
01-24-2006, 07:52 AM
how did he get black folks hands?????????

Probably the iron palm training...

Knifefighter
01-24-2006, 09:27 AM
Abel,
That was a pretty good one.

Listen guys, I understand that making a joke about your late teacher upset you, so I took the original joke down and have removed the pics I posted in the other post. So far, the only potentially jesting I have made of him was in the original post and the other pic I posted. Those are all gone now. All other references to him were serious posts regarding his ability, etc.

I've been letting the personal insults slide until now. Normally, if the insults fly towards me, I'm going to make fun back. That's my comedy "code-of-honor". Comedy-wise, I usually believe in tit-for-tat, and believe me, I've been holding back big time here.

If it really upsets you that I made fun of your late master, I wouldn't keep hurling the comedic insults at me if I were you guys if you don't want me to do it again. I still have a lot of material I can work with. You want to call a comedy truce, that's OK with me, but keep it up and I'll start in with the jokes about him... you decide.

lkfmdc
01-24-2006, 09:35 AM
Still suffering from that head cold huh? :rolleyes:

If you, Gus and Frank want to continue to insult eachother, and if Abel and Shaolin want to join in, none of my business nor would I care.... but leave my teacher out of it, PERIOD

I dealt with you directly and on substantive issues, I didn't make any skinny leg comments or preacher jokes. And, of course, neither did Chan Tai San, because in fact he isn't even with us anymore... so try and be an adult and show some common decency .....

Green Cloud
01-24-2006, 09:37 AM
As funny as that was, Sifu Able is not part of The CTS org. AS far as the truce is concerned cool. Keep in mind I never got mad at you for poking fun at me ,but making fun of the memory of Sifu CTS. Peace

Green Cloud
01-24-2006, 09:40 AM
Dave, please dont't tie me in with everyone as far as I'm concerned I'm done. Lets go on to something more productive.

Knifefighter
01-24-2006, 09:49 AM
Still suffering from that head cold huh? :rolleyes:

If you, Gus and Frank want to continue to insult eachother, and if Abel and Shaolin want to join in, none of my business nor would I care.... but leave my teacher out of it, PERIOD.
Nah, just could't resist checking in.

Thats' cool. If it's just Doughboy Abel, I'll keep the insults aimed his way.

SifuAbel
01-24-2006, 01:08 PM
Its cool that you are actually trying to ease off. Of course, only an ass hole would start it in the first place and then threaten same with more "comedy".

Oh well, this is the best you can do.

"Doughboy", you wish, LoL, next you'll want ghey pictures.

We make a fine pair, the doughboy and the prune.

GeneChing
01-24-2006, 01:32 PM
Don't make me have to separate you because the only way I can do that is with my trusty 'ban' button.

Knifefighter
01-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Don't make me have to separate you because the only way I can do that is with my trusty 'ban' button.
Gene-
I thought we still got to argue, as long as we didn't challenge each other to death matches. Let me know, because I may have to delete another post.

Green Cloud
01-25-2006, 01:17 PM
Just curios what the rules of engagement are, mabee gene could clarify???