PDA

View Full Version : youtube.com

Chang Style Novice
01-22-2006, 09:00 AM
I haven't been around much lately, but I thought you guys needed to know about this site if you don't already.

Go there and use search terms like fight club, mma, kungfu...you get the idea. More videos than you can shake a tinfoil sabre at!

Here's one to get you started - some backyard MMA guys. Not a lot of skill, but a serious standing choke at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/w/fight-club-5?v=Bb7VDsK1WnM&search=damo

sihing
01-22-2006, 09:14 AM
Yeah, I found that place a couple of weeks ago also. I posted a couple of clips of myself under the Wing Chun banner, doing a Butterfly Sword form and Mok Jong.

There's lots to see there, of all kinds of Martial Arts. I found some cool old footage of Bruce Lee back in the mid 60's, doing some chi sao and kicking/punching techniques.

Good stuff..

James

SimonM
01-22-2006, 09:36 AM
Can't access it in China. Apparently it's been abused too much in my region. :(

CoRWiN
01-22-2006, 10:39 AM
Simon be VERY careful with what you try to access on the internet in China. I just read that companies like yahoo and micrsoft that have branches in China are informing the government when people access sites that are questionable to the government.

SimonM
01-22-2006, 10:44 AM
Well I don't go onto anything more questionable to the Chinese gov'ment than Daveseslcafe.

Seriously unless you are popping onto falun-daffy BBSes or other hotbutton issues the government doesn't care. With 1.5 billion chinese people the government really couldn't care less what one laowai in Shanxi gets up to online.