PDA

View Full Version : In closing...

Knifefighter
01-22-2006, 09:09 PM
I've been home sick all weekend.

How the he11 do the rest of you guys justify spending so much of your weekends on these BS posts?

rogue
01-22-2006, 09:16 PM
I work in the computer field. I figure if I have to check in on how things are at work I might as well check in here once in awhile.

Merryprankster
01-22-2006, 09:50 PM
I'm a sulky, goth 16 year old with pasty white skin and bad acne. My parents don't love me enough so I go attention whoring on the internet. I have delusions of being skilled in the MA because I read a few books and saw some instructional videos.

I have friends who use the word ninja in casual conversation, and I write bad poetry.

SimonM
01-22-2006, 09:50 PM
I'm on a two month vacation right now and have nothing to do except practice and surf the web.

joedoe
01-22-2006, 10:50 PM
I am sitting here masturbating

TenTigers
01-22-2006, 11:41 PM
sometimes when I'm alone, I sing little songs to myself. But these songs turn to converstaions, and eventually lead to argumants, which sometimes break out into physical violence. I don't enjoy hurting myself, but I feel it is something I must do, as an act of self preservation of my sanity, or self mutilation of my vanity. I really don't know, but I feel that I am only truly alive when I am on the brink of death, when my senses have overloaded from the pain, and a numbness sets in, followed by a euphoria that can only be described as
God-Conciousness/awakening of the spirit and soul. My soul is free. Free from the bonds of this mortal life, if only for an instant until conciousness once again sets in, and I am alone on my bedroom floor, sheets soaked in blood and urine, writing my sister's name in my arm with a razor. "I love you to death" um...what was the question?:eek:

Watchman
01-22-2006, 11:51 PM
I blame my presence on another rogue PsyOp.

David Jamieson
01-23-2006, 06:47 AM
I only come here for the larfs.

Oh, and the free stuff...and chi girls. The one's that Joe is masturbating to right now.

Besides, why should we justify ourselves to anyone? And they're only B.S posts if they're yours. lol :p zing!

Lama Pai Sifu
01-23-2006, 02:56 PM
Rick, that was frightening!

TenTigers
01-24-2006, 03:45 PM
I think I'm gonna set it to music and sing it to my Mom.
or scream it running through the subway, in my pajamas. with clown shoes and a fireman's hat.

PangQuan
01-24-2006, 04:34 PM
i generally only post while at work.

much more satisfying when i get paid to post on here. way more worth my time then.