PDA

View Full Version : Not gonna happen

Ryu
10-21-2001, 10:11 AM
Just because you guys will probably ask, things are not going to work out between me and the girl I've mentioned. We had a long "drama movie" type talk tonight, and she has made her decision.
I'm not in it. It may take a while to find someone like her again. I don't really feel like dating again right now, so I'll give it some time.
I also don't want to talk about it, so let's move on. :) Internet is not the appropriate place for this kinda thing.

Kung Lek, go ahead and lock this when people read it.

Ryu

http://judoinfo.com/images/kimuraosawa.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

SifuAbel
10-21-2001, 10:58 AM
It ain't over till' she walks away for good. And, if in the end it's done, then shake it off and start again, plenty of that around the corner.

Are you immortal?

sifuabel@yahoo.
com

Wongsifu
10-21-2001, 02:02 PM
ryu , i know how it feels man, my only advice is forget about it , go and rent one of those movies that show exactly what a pain in the ass women are , how they want everythin are connivig and are generally too much grief, you arent even dating this girl and see how much greif she gives you, followed by a movie on how kids poop and drool allover the place.

THEN
go rent a fast car and go to the closest strip bar and indulge .
:D

see how sweet life can be

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

Wongsifu
10-21-2001, 02:05 PM
alternatively as sifu able says it aint over till the fat lady sings,you gotta fight for her, but dont act too much like a stalker

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

LEGEND
10-21-2001, 03:33 PM
I agree with SIFU ABEL...u'll be find after some TIME...u'll come to realize that it's for the BEST...u need someone to stick by your side alwayz...not for 2 years or 3 years etc...ultimately for someone to qualify as the ONE...she better love you alwayz...accept you for who u are...and be good to u and your kids...and of course VICE VERSA. GOOD LUCK BRO!

A

HuangKaiVun
10-21-2001, 04:17 PM
You'll never find someone "like her" again, at least HOPEFULLY NOT.

Find someone BETTER - someone who actually wants to be with you!

Sharky
10-21-2001, 04:25 PM
funny thread to start if you don't want to talk about it mate.

have a bit of pride and don't dwell on it. She ain't good enough for you n all that.

See your mates or summat. Bro's before hoe's n all that.

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

JWTAYLOR
10-21-2001, 04:28 PM
Wongsifu has an excellent suggestion. I sa we all try it.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Sharky
10-21-2001, 04:43 PM
the first one or the second?

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Badger
10-21-2001, 04:53 PM
It looks kinda hopeless for ya man ,maybe it's time to just end it all.

Badger

"When life hands you a blank, load it anyway and act real intimidating."--Unknown l

Johnny Hot Shot
10-21-2001, 04:56 PM
You can train t take shot to the solar plex, you can tran to take kicks to the legs and punches to the head but you can never train to take the pain of a broken heart.

"Life's a great adventure, mate."
Jacko Jackson

Ryu
10-21-2001, 05:22 PM
Hi guys, thanks.
Actually no, I wasn't looking to discuss it. I just figured I'd mention it since I told you about about it before. (The fat lady has sung)

I was just going to update you and forget about it. Don't worry about me :D

I don't go to strip clubs.

Let's get back to MA now. I appreciate all the care, guys. :D Thanks.

Ryu

http://judoinfo.com/images/kimuraosawa.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Kung Lek
10-21-2001, 05:27 PM
all the best Ryu, things work out in the end :)

ok, i'll close this now per your request

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)